Points or fun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Points or fun?

I don't have that much time to play so when I play I want to get a good server and as much points as possible. I want teamplay and teammates that want to win.

I always go for the win not for the points. I want fun, but I also want to rank up asap. So it kind of depends on my momentary sate on mind. More points, ore more fun.

I have no fun when I get spawnkilled, permanetly naded etc. So the choice of the server is very important. On a good server I have a lot of fun and get a lot of points.

Good server + good squad = lot of fun and points !

FipZ

Comment

Some people find points fun, me for one.

I don't play Karky 24/7 (i whore wake ), although i find collecting badges and getting promoted to be part of the fun!

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
        although i find collecting badges and getting promoted to be part of the fun!
        sameee,
        the newbies will need the points but the pros want the fun!

Comment

i play for fun and the points just happen to come

Comment

Fun, but that is why I almost always play project reality.

Comment

Once i get past all the unlock-giving ranks im just going to play for fun. im not about a higher rank in this game...im about the weapons

Comment

Getting rank is nice, its a goal that I like working on.

But in all honesty, if the rank system goes away tommorow I would still play. BF2 is my ideal game. I could not ask for anything more. No other game has held my interest for so many years.

Comment

I always play for fun, but I also keep points in mind, too. Although recently I have completely forgotten about points because I'm on the 30k point hike from first sergeant to sergeant major.

Comment

I play for fun, but enjoy when I get to the top of list and the end of the round, or get a new medal.

Comment

Getting the unlocks requires you to play for points, but I try not to let it become the only thing to play for, sometimes you have a bad round and it is pointless getting annoyed.

Comment

I play for fun, but i do like working toward my badges, medals, and ribbons.

Comment

I have now reached the rank i always wanted ( Colonel I liked the badge ). After unlocking all the weapons it has become about fun and playing as a squad more than points for points sake. I hate medic whores and the medic class, its to hard and neeeds a god nerf to improve game balance.:nod:

I have gotten into playint Point of Existance as that is fun and people dont care about stats and ranks so much.:yay:

Comment

Working...
                          X