This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for another soloing thread! :D

What better way to start than with good old stereotypes!?

Re: Time for another soloing thread!

ROFL. :laugh:

Comment

It's true.

Nobody better even think of getting in my chopper in a pub. Ever.

Comment

Search for keywords "teamwork", "noob", "selfish" and "exploit" has yielded 0 results. Would you like to try your search again?

Comment

Haha. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Comment

Quoted for truth!

2 days ago, on Operation smoke screen, pickup knucklehead gunner. Leave our main, see euro chopper. I spot it. Gunner fires chaingun. I line him up perfectly. Gunner continues to fire chain gun til it over heats. I'm waiting for TV to fly out. Wait more. Wait a little more. I head back to pad, ask him nicely to get out, because he sucks. 2 other guys waiting. He refuses to get out. I wait about 3 mins. I get kicked for stat padding.

Comment

What about teaching them how to use TV missile? We all have to start somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
                What about teaching them how to use TV missile. We all have to start somewhere?

Then the thread drops silent..."oh noes, help someone become a better player!?"

Bravo alex, Bravo!

Comment

Negative. You've had two years, beginner instructions voiced during initial playing time, local servers, unranked servers and near-empty ranked servers to learn the fine arts. Your failure to do so in no way obligates any of us to babysit you through the process.

Watch the pros from the sidelines and cheer us on like the good little fans you are.

Comment

How clever.

Comment

I'll put that picture on my wall :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by p-n*Cynic~Gunner View Post
                        It's true.

Nobody better even think of getting in my chopper in a pub. Ever.
                        I'm with you, except when he's a 3-star and knows right where to be to get in... Then he's (or she's, ha, ha, rofl) probably the one in twenty you see in a pub who knows what to do with a TV. The pilots who know how to make other TVers and jets miss, spot targets on the HUD, present targets for TV shots, and have situational awareness are a lot rarer. You never know, it might be someone like RocketChild...

Comment

4chan does funnier captions but ok.

Comment

I don't get it, this thread was created to fuel another soloing/teamwork argument? You solo'ers enjoy it? Well... whatever makes you sleep at night.

Comment

Hey, if you want to learn, good for you, but don't punish other players while you do it... Use single-player and empty servers to practice up to at least the point where you have some basic skills. It hurts the whole team when some raw recruit wants to go for ride to see what it's like...

Don't you get frustrated when you're bombed or rocketed into oblivion, while some 1-10 noob crashes on takeoff? (How's that? Flame material??? lol)

Comment

Working...
                              X