which one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which one?

Which battlefield do i get? I had a look there's like battlefield euro forces australian forces.. Whats with all this shizzz. I played the demo that people posted and it was good what game is that? I want the newest and most populated bf2 sorry i know that sounds noobish. Thanks alot guys, the game looks sweet after playing the demo! Is there alot of people that play battlefield?

Thanks

Re: which one?

just look for Battlefield 2 in the shops, Special Forces is an expansion pack that gives you additional unlocks for BF2 but has its own maps and some different gun,

Euro Forces & Armoured Force are 2 booster packs that only offer a few different maps to be added to BF2 itself,

there may be BF2 & SF on one disc, there is also BF2 plus all expansions packed together but people have had problems with that,,

Comment

right so its just called, battlefield 2 then?

Comment

yes, although i got the Bf2 duleuxe edition and havent had any poroblems, it comes with bf2 and SF, just make sure u download bf2 patch 1.41

there are mods which u can download and are free.

Comment

Originally posted by Mcbeef
          Which battlefield do i get? I had a look there's like battlefield euro forces australian forces.. Whats with all this shizzz. I played the demo that people posted and it was good what game is that? I want the newest and most populated bf2 sorry i know that sounds noobish. Thanks alot guys, the game looks sweet after playing the demo! Is there alot of people that play battlefield?

Thanks
          Just get the australian forces, it's the newest and most populated.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen.Vlade View Post
            hes not on about mods, hes on about the acualt game, cos there AF EF SF and vannila he dont know what he has to get.

Comment

Lol....How about the Swiss Navy expanion pack

Comment

You dont buy Australasian forces lol thats a a mod. :rofl: its free.

just get the regular BF2 most people play that and once you get it you can download free mods.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
                  You dont buy Australasian forces lol thats a a mod. :rofl: its free.

just get the regular BF2 most people play that and once you get it you can download free mods.
                  Don't tell me that Australian forces even exists for real, I though I was making a joke.

Comment

Don't tell me that Australian forces even exists for real, I though I was making a joke.

It's real, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
                      It's real, haha.
                      So who are they fighting against? Aborigines and cangooroos?

Comment

Actually the Aussie mod is superb - it includes the steyr weapon, the only difference is Aussie uniforms and flags - also there is the odd vehicle difference - fighting the usual crocodiles Mec, china ect.. and mate Kangaroos is with a K LOL. The maps are also pretty good - i'd give it a go if you already haven't!

Comment

Get the Canadian Forces Expansion pack, it features realistic weapons such as the musket(ammo not included), and submarines that are not submersible.

Comment

Originally posted by Teh_Diplomat View Post
                            Get the Canadian Forces Expansion pack, it features realistic weapons such as the musket(ammo not included), and submarines that are not submersible.
                            We happen to have a well established military force!

We have two, thats right, TWO F-117's!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mcbeef
                              Is there alot of people that play battlefield?

Thanks
                              BF2 is currently the 4th most played online game. It's moved up and down in the rankings but has been in the top ten since release. See here for the rankings...

Xfire is a leading entertainment outlet, covering the latest gaming, film, TV, wrestling and fandom news, producing invaluable guides for your favorite games and shows, and writing thought provoking feature articles.

Comment

Working...
                              X