me owning in bf2 lol enjoy http://youtube.com/watch?v=YguEVyAhBJU

Re: BF2: Sniper Ownage

Enjoyed.

Comment

good plz ignore the smacktard comment

Comment

i tryed to watch the quality blew coudnt tell what u were shooting at. Does anybody like high quality vids or what

Comment

yh sorry bout tht youtube messed up the vid i no u want wont to probly but here is a link to download the vid in high Q http://files.filefront.com/Sniper_Ow.../fileinfo.html nxt time my vids will be in higher Q so hopefully youtube want mess it up

Comment

are you serious thats high quality? I dont mind the download but the quality was terrible same as you tube. If you want to see quality DL this its 40 mb should DL in under a min or you can just open in (faster) http://www4.rapidupload.com/d.php?fi...filepath=21536

Comment

ok WTF if your a sniper try at least to shoot prone, all your shots wre standing exept 1 or 2, i looked up to your account and saw that you could get a vet sniper were are you waiting for get it :P

vid. 6.9/10

Comment

Good sniping

Enjoyed the vid...headshots ftw!

Comment

yh thanks guys oh and agains zo for quality lol my versoion is good anyways wht program u use for converting i use windows moive maker and wht format u think it should be in thanks

Comment

Originally posted by liamhardy123
                    good plz ignore the smacktard comment
                    what would you say if he said ur video sucked:laugh:

Comment

lol i dunno if tht a compliment or not lol oh and ill use the DivX converter in future my nxt vid will either be another vid of me sniping (in prone ) OR ONE CLLED pistol ownage or something

and my vid on youtube and on filefront will be delted and a higher Q one will replace it

Comment

LMAO @ beginning comment, i loved it! ON Wake Island 2007 you should of crouched behind the wall to kill that Gunner, would of been eaiser! nice sniping though :P

Comment

lol. Two people put down your video and you apologize to them. I say "Enjoyed." and I'm a smacktard?

Translation:

lol too ppl ptu dowm yor viediediedio ad you apuilgize ot thm i sey enjoyd nd im smakkterd lol lol lol lolllololollolollololololol

Comment

Originally posted by Føxx
                            ok WTF if your a sniper try at least to shoot prone, all your shots wre standing exept 1 or 2, i looked up to your account and saw that you could get a vet sniper were are you waiting for get it :P

vid. 6.9/10
                            Uh prone isn't needed to be accurate lol.. There's a difference about snipers 2 Snipers.. The non-flag-cappers and the flag-cappers who are good with pistols

But where's the 'extreme' ownage? Some shots were nice though good vid..

7/10.

Comment

:ar15: Snipers

Comment

Working...
                              X