Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Point of using M95 in infantry maps

Originally posted by steppenwolf428
    Thats total BS. you know sure it may be in an roe somewhere but its all political, we totally rip people in half and sh*t with the 50 machine gun! when you in war no give a f*ck what you kill people with as long as you dont like torture them. we shoot people with 50 sniper rifles. i was talking to a guy once in a spec ops sniper squad (called L.U.R.P in the early 90's) they shot a guy in the *** with a 50 cal and still killed him! They shoot people with 50 cal machine guns all the time, why not the sniper. plus we drop 5000 pound bombs on some little Iraqi hut to kill one guy but its inhumane to shoot someone with a 50 cal sniper :shakehead:
    I completely agree with you...

Comment

A .50 sniper round does more damage than a .50 machinegun round. And it IS inhuman to shoot ppl with that as it will rip the guy you hit apart. If you ht him in his arm it will be ripped off.

Comment

one 50 cal sniper bullet does less damage that 5 50 cal machinegun bullets, either or will blow your f*cking arm off. i have no clue y people think it is inhumane. We use it at war. its war no one gives a sh.it / i bet if you had to shoot people with a 50 cal to stay alive and keep your buddies alive you would " oh no, i would cover for that pinned down squad so they dont die but it would be inhumane to shoot the insurgents. what will i do?" :shakehead:

Comment

You are better of losing the arm due to a .50 than getting hit by a 5.56 in the torso fired by a M16.

People that have served in their national armies know what I am talking about.

Comment

if you mean "Better off" instead of "of" then i totally agree. this humanitarian stuff is total bull

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
              A .50 sniper round does more damage than a .50 machinegun round. And it IS inhuman to shoot ppl with that as it will rip the guy you hit apart. If you ht him in his arm it will be ripped off.
              If you hit some1 in arm with m24 it will also be ripped off- watch Shotter movie

Comment

The US military probably just threw it in there to appease the rest of the world. Most other countries have really humanitarian policies like do not use anti personnel mines.

Comment

they are all liberals

this should clear it up for you

j/k kidding hahaha

bck on topic the l96a1 is clearly better than the m95

Comment

^may want to edit that incase a mod sees it

Comment

my m95 couldnt kill a tomatoe.

Comment

I use the m95 to baserape, sometimes ill use the l96 2 rape but when i see them hop in that chopper i go "U LUCKY PEICE OF **** IF I HAD MY 95 UD BE ****ed RIGHT NOW.........**** YOU"

Comment

Originally posted by Fatbob View Post
                          I use l96, I hate m95 the cross hairs are so fat.
                          i use the M95, and i think the cross hairs on the L96A1 are so thin compared to the M95's, that i really can't be assed to switch now after i've used it for so long.
                          when i first unlocked the L96 i thought 'great, lets see what's so good about it' and tbh i found it was not that good. compared to the M95 when i'd line up a clear shot that i would most of the time hit , but with the L96 it was a different story.

Originally posted by Fatbob View Post
                          I have no idea why anyone would want to use m95
                          wtf, that is just an unthought of childish comment. firstly there is nothing wrong with the thing at all, for me, on my screens resolution it seems to hit near middle of the cross hairs every time and that is sure as hell good enough for me.
                          oh and maybe you play IO i dunno, but on maps with vehicles it has saved me many a time, smoking choppers, some dumb *** hovering to cap a flag, they're going down.

all this talk about inhumanity, it's war ffs people get killed and the weapons are there for use, they wouldn't spend so much money on developing weapons if for the guns to sit about gathering dust. since when has dropping bombs on people humane?

Comment

Working...
                          X