X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you talk like...

Originally posted by LightBred View Post
    wasn't looking for any attention so you can save that inadequate attempt at a personal attack.
    It wasnt inadequate, it was direct and with a point.

I wasn't aware it would matter so much to you what others thought? Possibly practice what you preach and call others stupid for?
    Actually it does matter to me. Like Ive said, I know a sh!tload of guys from other games who have created clans that practice the military style. Its their thing. I personally play airsoft, where in mil-sim games, we also do a lot of (what many consider) unnecessary reenactment. Everyones got their reasons and some take it more seriously than others. Doesnt mean they are what you morons try to make them out to be.

Take it this way. If its "just a game", why the fvck are you wasting your time around the forums looking for attention?

As I said, some have extra fun from other things related to games.

Comment

The only attention seeker here is yourself, chris and with your big mouth.

No one said anything about ranks.

No one said anything about this is how they live there lives.

What was said though was the fact that someone came to me with a goofy post and I laughed at it. He took it personally so I thought I'd ask who else talks like this. Obviously you too have problems reading titles.

Why is it I'm not surprised to see you always on the other side of the fence when I say something? I'm personally beginning to think its a hobby of yours to follow me around this community as I never am free from looking at that die hard 4 sig. Are you done here or is this going to be another 50 post long thread?

EDIT. Referring to the rank part - I was not talking about ranks in BF2 but rather just forum/clan ranks similiar in TBF2. Forgot about that.

Comment

Originally posted by System View Post
        The only attention seeker here is yourself, chris and with your big mouth.
        Talk about being a sissy. You figured it was fun to poke at communities with setup of a little different kind.

You went in to those forums and acted like a complete ***. You said it yourself-

Well I laughed at someone today because of the way they were talking in a clan forum. They had it all military formal and not and was quite the joke to read. I told the guy who sent me the link that I was laughing at it because it sounded so rediculous and that I would put it in my favourites under the catagory "Humour".
        And now you want people to have a laugh with you at clans/communities that have military setup?

No one said anything about ranks.
        I was talking about ranks. I brought an example of clans that have a structure with ranks, which you gain through participating in clans activities, or just by being a sponsor, whatever.

No one said anything about this is how they live there lives.
        No, you just think its funny when people play official on the forums.

What was said though was the fact that someone came to me with a goofy post and I laughed at it. He took it personally so I thought I'd ask who else talks like this. Obviously you too have problems reading titles.
        Thats exactly it. You went to some forums, acted like an as5hole. The guy responded to you using their own etiquette and probably mistook you for someone else (if he constantly tried to tell you that you were in the LAX). And now youre here trying to pass it on as something funny.

Why is it I'm not surprised to see you always on the other side of the fence when I say something?
        Excuse me, who are you? First I figured you for some random newly arrived member, but youve got 800+ posts. I think I dont need to stress out that the username "System" means absolutely nothing to me.

I'm personally beginning to think its a hobby of yours to follow me around this community as I never am free from looking at that die hard 4 sig.
        The Die Hard signature is a month old. If THIS is my hobby, its a new one. And youre giving yourself way too much credit thinking that I would follow you (especially) around on the net. Ugh...

EDIT. Referring to the rank part - I was not talking about ranks in BF2 but rather just forum/clan ranks similiar in TBF2. Forgot about that.
        I was talking about the same thing. Ranks in certain clans are a system of knowing whos who, who has accomplished what and whos word in certain matters means more. In most well established clans that use inclan ranking, if someone is a head of a certain department (multi-gaming clans for example), then they have usually "earned" that position because of their experience within that department.

And their style of adressing people within their own flock is usually spartan and controlled.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
          Backing this up.

You guys are hypocritical dumbas5es.
          PWNT by the master:banana:

Comment

What the f*ck is the "LAX"?

Comment

Originally posted by kmak60 View Post
              Let's laugh at people for what they enjoy doing! Afterall, everyone's business is OUR business, right?
              So well said, it's going to my sig right now

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
                Talk about being a sissy. You figured it was fun to poke at communities with setup of a little different kind.

You went in to those forums and acted like a complete ***. You said it yourself-

Lol you are the biggest moron I ever met on this forum.

First of all, this was through Xifre, I did not post anything. Don't go making up a story when you don't even know the full story to begin with.

And now you want people to have a laugh with you at clans/communities that have military setup?

No - I asked if people actually go around talking like this, Have a chuckle if you can, I did. If you can't and your only response is to flame, get a life because thats exactly what you devot yourself to in every thread you talk to me in (and every thread I've seen you post in) and frankly I'm sick of your constant BS.

No, you just think its funny when people play official on the forums.
                Hell yeah, if by "official" you mean "LAX" I think its a joke to read that crap.

Thats exactly it. You went to some forums, acted like an as5hole. The guy responded to you using their own etiquette and probably mistook you for someone else (if he constantly tried to tell you that you were in the LAX). And now youre here trying to pass it on as something funny.
                Actually, I wouldn't bother to make another account on another forum to begin with. There was no acting like a complete a55hole. I told the guy through xfire that it was goofy the way the post was written and then thats when he brought out all this LAX crap and tried to tell me I was part of it too.

Excuse me, who are you? First I figured you for some random newly arrived member, but youve got 800+ posts. I think I dont need to stress out that the username "System" means absolutely nothing to me.
                Please spare your highness with your petistol preacher BS. Your big mouth from a few weeks back lost all sense of respect I gave to you simply because you have over 3000+ posts. The name "Chris_Redfield" to me is nothing but trouble, a person who is always looking for a fight and a huge flaming war. If you were in my toilet I wouldn't even flush it.

The Die Hard signature is a month old. If THIS is my hobby, its a new one. And youre giving yourself way too much credit thinking that I would follow you (especially) around on the net. Ugh...
                No, I've spotted yet another of the many a55holes on this rock.

I will close this thread because I'm going to avoid hearing anymore of your nonesense. You have a problem. Yes, you do. All you have to do is say, "No I don't talk like that and its not at all that funny" or "Thats some funny shlt" or "Yeah I talk like that". Woah, Look at that?! 3 simple basic sentences you could have chosen to respond with but no, you turn this into a flame war again.

Comment

Check out this clan

Comment

Originally posted by System View Post
                    First of all, this was through Xifre, I did not post anything. Don't go making up a story when you don't even know the full story to begin with.
                    Originally posted by System
                    ]Well I laughed at someone today because of the way they were talking in a clan forum.
                    No - I asked if people actually go around talking like this, Have a chuckle if you can, I did. If you can't and your only response is to flame, get a life because thats exactly what you devot yourself to in every thread you talk to me in (and every thread I've seen you post in) and frankly I'm sick of your constant BS.
                    And thats exactly why you were the antagonist in that little adventure of yours. If their communication sounds goofy for you, you should just chuckle- to yourself. Except you went into a conversation with a member of the clan and basically laughed in his face. Do you honestly think that this kind of conduct can be considered humorous?

On the bold line- again, dont give yourself too much credit. I dont open up a thread just because youre in there. I respond to comments I dont like or do like. And not to people who become pissants every time people dislike and disapprove their actions.

Hell yeah, if by "official" you mean "LAX" I think its a joke to read that crap.
                    Plenty of SWAT4 coop (I think in S3 and R6 games aswell) clans actually use strickt VOIP command system. They set up ranks on forums (already mentioned) and use a strickt code of conduct. This isnt for everyone, and it doesnt need a genius to figure out that its all done for

A) Immersion in the game
                    B) Because said people actually might enjoy it? Take it as a type of l33tscript, if you like

I dont find it funny. I find it different, perhaps too much for me.

There was no acting like a complete a55hole. I told the guy through xfire that it was goofy the way the post was written and then thats when he brought out all this LAX crap and tried to tell me I was part of it too.
                    Dont you find that to be normal when someone is trying to embarass you for your hobby, that you will first try to explain why and whats it all about and when the guy still doesnt get it (doesnt want to get it), you come with an insult to end the discussion? Thats happening frequently with hobbies that arent accepted as "normal" by ignorant punks. Guess which one were you in the situation?!

Please spare your highness with your petistol preacher BS. Your big mouth from a few weeks back lost all sense of respect I gave to you simply because you have over 3000+ posts.
                    So which is it? Is it because of 3000+ posts or my "loud mouth"? I find it rather humorous that you lose respect for someone for their post count because its basically drawing parallels to stat system of BF2. I bet you think Firestarter is your personal hero

In any case, I dont really give a sh!t. But since youre going THAT personal, the name System will always remain as a fond memory of a boy who thinks hes special because someone just happened to disagree with him.

No, I've spotted yet another of the many a55holes on this rock.
                    I hope youre not a pompous as5hole because your actions based on this thread just prove that youre one of the "many" assholes. Come on board, none of us flush down here.

I actually just did post a single line- I called everyone who thinks that those people "take their game too seriously" a bunch of hypocrites. You attempted to defend yourself being an as5hole and its just not working.

Comment

Closed on behalf of "System", because of the stupendous amounts of flaming..

Comment

Working...
                      X