Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Will 1.4 Be Another disapointment?

Originally posted by daliup
    Ouch... crying... so insulting I guess anything you say on here makes you a cry-baby

:laugh:

I was expecting 1.4 to fix the jet issues which is not going to happen so I am dissapointed.
    I am not sheading a tear for your problems. If you noted what the OP was asking, will 1.4 be a disappointment, I think you missed the point, because he was asking if you felt that DiCE was going to deliver on what everyone expected them to fix...net-code, red-tag bug, CTD, server stability. Do you feel that these problems will be addressed correctly? That is all that was asked. He was not asking are you disappointed that they did not address everything on all the kiddies gimplist.

Edit, on the side I think I need to apologize though, because I came out swinging at all the people upset that DiCE did not take care of the 1000 issues that have pestered the whole BF community. I know we all want more from the game, but we have to live with 1.4 for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
      I am not sheading a tear for your problems. If you noted what the OP was asking, will 1.4 be a disappointment, I think you missed the point, because he was asking if you felt that DiCE was going to deliver on what everyone expected them to fix...net-code, red-tag bug, CTD, server stability. Do you feel that these problems will be addressed correctly? That is all that was asked. He was not asking are you disappointed that they did not address everything of all the kiddies gimplist.

Will 1.4 Be Another disapointment?
      Not saying it will or wont be but I decided to see what everyone else thinks will happen so they can say I told you so when its released.
      I don't see anything about specific fixes.

I and as well as many other people, was/were expecting the jet issue to be fixed in 1.4. Why was there a statment that the jet issue will not be fixed in this patch, as someone posted it on this forum? If they didn't not even think of fixing it, why was there a post sayin we've looked at it and it's too hard to fix it so we will leave it as it is...?

So yet again, I say, 1.4 IS a dissapoinment already.

Comment

If they fix the server crashes and the claymores, it'll be great. If they don't, it sucks. We'll see tomorrow.... I don't think the jet balance needs fixing, you just need more skill with the F35.

Comment

This is directed at all of the whingers who complain incessantly about people who have legitimate complaints about the game they purchased...

For all the bloody good testing they've done, as far as I know, they've never fixed the AT rockets disappearing through the front-end of oncoming vehicles. On top of not fixing a problem that has existed since the game was created, they ADDED the constant server crashes and crashes to desktop at the LAST patch.

So if you don't like people complaining about a game that isn't doing what it's supposed to, perhaps you shouldn't bother reading the forums at all, and concentrate on playing the perfect and stable game that it seems only you have the luxury of experiencing.

Comment

The bloody patch isn't even released and we're taking polls on it.

Typical.

Comment

i want to see the new map

Comment

There will be a 1.5 patch - to fix 1.4.

Comment

If it fixes the CTD's, the bunny hoppers and my PATHETIC performance (was fine pre SF patch) then I'll be happy.

Comment

They didn't fix the J10... yeah, saying the patch is a disappointment is a f*cking understatement.

Comment

Originally posted by Skwurl
                      The bloody patch isn't even released and we're taking polls on it.

Typical.

Its a poll on peoples opinion, not on the patch itself.

Anyways Is it bad to feel they've failed to correctly patch the game leaving the jets as they are? No its not, they did afterall say they will start listening to the community. It was my belief that it didnt only stem as far as to the bugs they've added in previous patches, but to anything people have problems with. Whether its non working AA, slow ribs and jeeps, imbalanced jets, claymores, blackhawks, anything people seem to have a problem with should be looked at in an earnest attempt to make the game as fun and balanced as they can for everyone.

So dont blame people if they dont feel EA is doing a good job, as they've probably added as many bad gameplay changes as they did bugs, changing the game people purchased into something that is no longer necessarily fun, and that is just as bad to them as any CTD is to others.

Comment

Originally posted by Chasepwner
                        For the majority of players I think it will be a good release... it was beta tested by the public and I'm sure that what we really want will be in the patch.
                        yep i agree, for the majority of us, it will be good, sure there will be winers and babies crying about something, but there always is, every patch. I cant wait for it... mainly NO server crashes (hopefully)

Comment

Originally posted by TyR_72
                          yep i agree, for the majority of us, it will be good, sure there will be winers and babies crying about something, but there always is, every patch. I cant wait for it... mainly NO server crashes (hopefully)
                          So everyone who didn't like the last patch was a whiner and a cry-baby?

Pfft...

Comment

I don't know rather it will or not. Theres not a new Booster Pack that this patch was rushed out for is there? Thats usually where the two worst patches came from. Over-all though BF2 is still kind of a buggy game. EA has yet to do anything other then nerf the SF Helicopters, and the latest thing to get nerfed on those were the missile count. Which isn't to bad. The helicopter lag still exist though.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat-Quokka
                              So everyone who didn't like the last patch was a whiner and a cry-baby?

Pfft...
                              lol, its quite the opposite. The patches were made because of all you whining cry babys. IMO the game was fine when it came out and no patches should have been released, I had much more fun in this game before the nurf on infantry movement C4 / tube etc. I didn't use C4, but it was fun to play against the players that did. That comment is coming from an infantry only karkland whore btw, I guess for other maps things like BH was too over powered or whatever.

Comment

Game was fine with patch 1.22 i think, 1.3 really messed everything up. Lag, Disconnect, crashes....never had that with other patches before...

I really hope this patch will work, or it: /delete BF2.

Comment

Working...
                                X