X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -f1r3starter Caught Hacking-

Hi all!

Me and my buddy [WR]Imba caught f1r3starter hacking today.

He's ranked 1 in the world. From Germany. http://bf2s.com/player/46251240/.

He ended the same round with approx 150 kills and 4 (four) deaths.

Credz: =SFV= Doggie52 & =SFV= [WR]Imba

HQ: http://rs174tg.rapidshare.com/files/...arter.avi.html

have fun, and if noone does I will report him myself.

Re: -f1r3starter Caught Hacking-

Wow, that's pretty insane. I used to play with him quite a lot a while ago and we spoke via VOIP (I'm a German speaker) and he seems a nice enough chap who can play very well. Those are some pretty quick "snaps" in-game there, surprised no one's spotted him sooner.

Comment

And yeah, as I said, he basically ended the round with a kd of 150:5... This guy is a hacker, don't bother doubting it.

RapidShare version coming in two minutes.

Comment

Doesn't surprise me.

I doubt anyone in the top 10 is credibal...

Comment

is it the four star account?

and if it isnt then it is the classic name hack, but if it is a four star account, dont forget about some 4 star accounts have been reset, so a hacker could have a 4 star account, change the name of it and make ppl think its the real guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamshannon8 View Post

and if it isnt then it is the classic name hack, but if it is a four star account, dont forget about some 4 star accounts have been reset, so a hacker could have a 4 star account, change the name of it and make ppl think its the real guy.
            Was just going to say that... this is NOT A NAMEHACKER/STATSHACKER/ANYTHING ELSE! THIS IS THE REAL DEAL.

Comment

woow that must suck.... he has over 4000 hours lol shame to reset that... BUT on the other hand why are you so sure it isnt a namehack ?

Comment

I've played rounds with him and nicewoman_pl on quite a few occasions as they were affiliated to my old clan and he certainly didn't hack then! He was just a very good player, and also a very nice person to talk to.
                I would be VERY surprised if this was indeed him :hmm:

Comment

Well from the vid I seen, I couldn't read names period, it wasn't the best quality of video from my standpoint. I've seen no real evidence of anything save for an aimbot? other than that, who knows, maybe the guy has macros to crouch that fast. And I agree, what proof that it isn't a namehack?

I supposed if someone is convinced of something, they'll go out of their way to prove it. Would be a shame if that is the case.

Comment

that video is so grainy and of such vastly poor quality how can you guys even make out any name on the screen?

Comment

Check the link to the high quality version. Is it possible to report this?

Comment

I've been onto these burza* fools for a couple of weeks now. Two of his pals got caught hacking in the last week and got pb bans (jojosurma and ston3dch1ld). And I saw a bunch of them including f1r3starter on a karkand IO server all going 15:1 kdrs and pulling off impossible shots - and these were the 3 and 4 star real ones not imposters. f1r3starter's kdr with an assault rifle is something like 1.4 so he is blatently hacking for it to have suddenly jumped like that.

Comment

Check the HQ version. His nick was burza* f1r3starter (the prefix was odd).

FYI: you can't acutally hack so that you appear to be someone else. This f1r3starter was the f1r3starter on the leaderboards and probably the one you all have played with. Macros can not make you crouch faster, and that was not really what was odd about him. He ended the round (with two 3-stars + majors and lieutenants colonels + ofc other players, on the other team) 150:5. On karkand. Basically every time he shot he killed a player... He sprinted, crouched, took two AK-101 shots (killing one).

@alex98uk: tbf2 staff? when did that happen? And yes, this should be reportable.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamshannon8 View Post

they could also use the pb_plist command in game to get his last 8 digit pb guid to verify.
                            "Crunch's First Officer"
                            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
                              Check the HQ version. His nick was burza* f1r3starter (the prefix was odd).

FYI: you can't acutally hack so that you appear to be someone else. .
                              Actually...you can; its a name spoofer which allows any person to hack without getting reset by using somebody else's name. At least one person has been going around lately with firestarter's name but actually not being him because he was a Sergeant.

BEFORE YOU ALL GO AND BLAME FIRESTARTER, I HAVE A THEORY...

A thread made a few days back was of a guy who saw "f1r3starter" in a server doing some fishy things but was only a Sergeant. He seen it multiple times but the only listed "f1r3starter" is the 4 star (Of course). So this dude has a name spoofer hack, what say you he didn't hack like all the other noobs in those hack servers that 1 kill equals like 20,000pts and this guy got his account upto a 4 star general to then make himself look IDENTICAL to the real "f1r3starter"? This way, he could have #1 place stripped of his stats, when the real #1 actually did no wrong.

OR, it actually is the real f1r3starter and he has gotten so bored of the game and has become so 1337, he decided he'll end his reign of terror with a bang by being caught hacking and have thousands of people completely shocked, his name forever embroided in their BF2 mind.

:salute: My Opinion: Its my first theory. It would be easily done

Comment

Working...
                              X