Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HELP!!! Mod Crash???

Originally posted by [R-PUB]MrD
    It's not about how fast you can download it, but how secure the files come down
    i guess its just safer that way...

Comment

Since this is a thread on CTD stuff, had PR up and running for a awhile, then moved back to the States, PC was in transit for almost two months, got it all back together, and was going fine until I clicked "join game", then...CTD
      WTF this really sucks. Anybody have any thoughts on WTH is going on. I haven't changed a thing, just moved it is all.

Comment

You get the latest patch for PR?

Comment

Originally posted by youm0nt View Post
          You get the latest patch for PR?
          http://www.realitymod.com/filelinks.html
          Yeah, I realized that after some research, only when I downloaded the patch, I followed the instructions and deleted all previous versions of PR, so I'm kinda back to square one, did the MODJIVE thing, but it's not bring up the download, I did see a PR .61, is that the full mod and the patch ???

Comment

Originally posted by Kaffi Java View Post
            Yeah, I realized that after some research, only when I downloaded the patch, I followed the instructions and deleted all previous versions of PR, so I'm kinda back to square one, did the MODJIVE thing, but it's not bring up the download, I did see a PR .61, is that the full mod and the patch ???
            Awwwwwwwwwww I know how you feel... I've met many of your kind. Dude, forget the research join the forums @

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/register.php? and then you'll have a lot of exposure to SP/Coop/and map downloads for free for PR! I used to be like that... always googled everything but all the forums in the world are free... just make sure to write your username and password down somewhere and put it where you will remember it because if you lose it then... that's your problem but yeah, go ahead and do that now... about modjive no matter if you change your setting to auto-install downloaded mods it won't work. (at least I haven't had luck with it) but once it's done then go to the "downloading" tab where are your mods that you downloaded or are currently downloading are located... click on one and at the top right of the screen should be install... click threre and follow the installer.

And by the way... PR v0.61 is the newest version...

***wow I haven't posted here since last summer - just if you guys are curious I still haven't got my online PR to work so I adapted to PR Single Player and that's still fun as hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaffi Java View Post

Comment

Deflex, dude, I was just saying I saw what the issue was while jumping from site to site today. ****, I'm 38 with a wife and three daughters...and a dog, I don't have that much friggn time to "research".
                Anyways, resolve it tomarrow, see ya PR

Comment

I never said to research... in fact that was not even the point... lol I see where your coming from but what I meant was joining the forums for any mod you download and install is the best way to have exposure to the game among many others who play and write the files...

Comment

Um...my bad...

Comment

Working...
                    X