Enterable Buildings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enterable Buildings

im really sick of random street induced maps like Karkand where theres only 10 places to hide and use as routes of attack or defense. who else thinks urban maps would get a huge boost out of more enterable buildings?

consider the Hotel at karkand, wouldnt it be sweet if that in and of itself were a self contained little battleground. with a flag like now in the courtyard, then 3-4 floors with various enterable rooms inside with a flag on the 3-4th level? or even just little houses along every street to allow for more caution when you want to sprint down the street.

i wouldnt mind a map that is small, basically just infantry/1 tank or APC, and is just filled with buildings where close combat takes place where you can actually move places in and arent just a neat little "hey i can go here!" spot like the generic 2nd floor house on maps like Mashtuur or Strike at Karkand.

Re: Enterable Buildings

I love that idea. I always look at buildings in street fighting and say, This isn't street/city fighting, city fighting is the USMC having to fight their painful way house to house on Karkand to get to flags.

Comment

try the point of existence mod. it seems to have a lot more enterable buildings than vanilla BF2 has.

Comment

yea imagine lining up your squad near a door and popping a flash bang and clearing the building swat team style. or blowing in a hole with c 4

Comment

Think of the claymores!

Comment

In specail forces.. theirs a lot of buildinsg u can enter

Comment

Bah just anouther thing EA/Dice didnt consider that a lot of the mod teams have introduced with great success.

Man I cant wait till some of the other BIG mods drop so we can quit hearing about POE2 all the time. What POS that is in comparison to whats just around the bend.

Comment

Working...
              X