Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lol??

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
    have you noticed when you target someone and their name comes up, but they duck behind something or around something and you see their tag for a second still, well around a building etc there is no point shooting, but say the fenced area in hotel alley you can shoot any gun through it, even pistol, so follow their nametag until it disappears and alot of times you can still guess where they have stopped, stay to drop med packs etc
    If they drop medpacks then they are screwed anyway because you would see the medpacks. I think this little "trick" is most useful when someone runs away from you when you shoot at them. It lets you know if they are just ducking for cover and are going to fire back or making a run around the building. I use it a lot actually.

edit: its particularly useful against snipers because if you see them turn a corner stop for a second and then run it usually means they dropped a claymore.

Comment

I went sniper for two rounds with a new account xFLAM3x just to see what people said about the private with his SVD Good have made a book with all the haxor comments.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by LightBred
        The RPK:salute: is the best weapon in the game.
        Fixed

Comment

Yeah, I used to play a lot a few years back, but recently got a copy for my birthday this year and when playing in servers people accused me of similar crap. It's just like riding a bike really, never forget your skills.

Comment

Working...
          X