Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol??

Hey guys,

I'm sure we've all been accused of hacking at one or more times... Tonite was really special though.

to start off the round my rank was not registering with the server so I appeared to be a senseless noob to all around me. I even started io karky usmc with the noob tube and then went to engineer with the shotgun. I managed to punk one of the dead guys RPK's that I had killed and thats when the carnage began.

Anyways, I guess everyone thinks the rank private means complete noob so when I had first place with a really awesome k/d ratio for support in CQB people were looking at me funny. Finally someone decided to kick vote me because I just finished mowing down a bunch of guys and this guy was prone and shooting @me only to feel the rift of my rpk moments later. He didn't say anything nor did I, I just shruged it off and figured it would go no where. I glanced at how many people voted to kick me and to my surprise, it was 13/15. They did it again and I looked at manage in the tab menu to find that the whole enemy team besides two people wanted to boot me and a few people from my team too.

I took it as a compliment of course, that nearly half a server thought I was a hax0r. I don't blame em though, more often then not a person will rm a new account and go SVD hunting with his aimbot hax. That and thanks to my great commander support (UAV's constantly) I was able to always see the enemy on the minimap and thus somewhat appear to be using aimbot through my actions. In that case, I only wonder what the dude with the playback is going to say when he sees me trying to shoot one guy through a fence.. Lol.

Re: Lol??

I always shoot through fences when someone runs through em to try to get away, their name stays with my for a second or 2 possibly giving me enough time to kill em through the fence before their tag disappears, and getting called wall hax shortly after.

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
      I always shoot through fences when someone runs through em to try to get away, their name stays with my for a second or 2 possibly giving me enough time to kill em through the fence before their tag disappears, and getting called wall hax shortly after.
      Is it a wall h4x?

Comment

That's awesome in the alley-of-grenade-death on Karkand :laugh:

Comment

In the hands of the right person, the RPK owns.

I've experienced your same story on many occasions, with or without the "private bug." It wasn't until I reached an officer rank that the haxor comments became less frequent. People just associated low rank with low skill, which is utter nonsense. It's easy to judge a persons skill by simply facing them in CqC.

My favorite haxor comment to date has been the "no-recoil" hack where I was basically sniping people out with the RPK or PKM. People just assume that LMG's can't shoot far accurately.

Like you said, just take it all as a compliment.

Comment

Lol i love the RPK. It's awfully owerpowered but ppl tend to cry over the use of G36E and ignoring that RPK is the real weapon of mass destruction on BF2.

Comment

Yep, I`ve got some nasty *** rounds with the RPK. Makes me wonder, why don`t I use it all the time?

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                Lol i love the RPK. It's awfully owerpowered but ppl tend to cry over the use of G36E and ignoring that RPK is the real weapon of mass destruction on BF2.
                The RPK:salute: is the best support weapon in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by LightBred
                  The RPK:salute: is the best support weapon in the game.
                  agreed 100%

Originally posted by hamzehtarek View Post
                  Is it a wall h4x?
                  have you noticed when you target someone and their name comes up, but they duck behind something or around something and you see their tag for a second still, well around a building etc there is no point shooting, but say the fenced area in hotel alley you can shoot any gun through it, even pistol, so follow their nametag until it disappears and alot of times you can still guess where they have stopped, stay to drop med packs etc

Comment

i absolutely love the RPK. i wish i could use it on the USMC.

Comment

i liek the pkm better for some reason.

Comment

agreed 100%

have you noticed when you target someone and their name comes up, but they duck behind something or around something and you see their tag for a second still, well around a building etc there is no point shooting, but say the fenced area in hotel alley you can shoot any gun through it, even pistol, so follow their nametag until it disappears and alot of times you can still guess where they have stopped, stay to drop med packs etc
                        Yes, I sometimes use it to follow aim at dark areas or people who are hiding behind rocks. You can't see them, but sure enough their tag lights up.... and bam

Comment

Originally posted by JHubs View Post
                          i absolutely love the RPK. i wish i could use it on the USMC.
                          you can. kill someone and take theirs, its what I do.

Comment

RPK eats people for lunch. Yum Yum

Comment

Sweet story.

You played with a bunch of noobs. RPK for life. They need to role with dat street cred.

Anyway, enjoy your "infamy"... it should happen a lot with all the new accounts.

Comment

Working...
                              X