medics, reload or heal first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: medics, reload or heal first?

I always drop 2 med packs. It has saved me many times. Sometimes Ill drop the med packs and hide and wait for the enemy to come looking for me.

To answer your question I always drop the med pack and reload, they already know Im there. It also helps to stay close to good cover, ie the cornors of buildings. . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

All I can say, is pre-emptive med packs. lol

Nah but basically I was talking with some people about this the other day... like normally when you are near your teamate that is on TS, which should be all the time, he throws you a pack while you reload and he covers you...

But IF you are solo, and you hit this situation... I always throw a medpack into the air at 45* while running so it goes flying like 15m, so by the time it lands I can pick it up... Basically I just throw it, reload/run/jump/prone/bunnyhop/etc and check all corners and stuff..

Really it just depends on the exact situation.. but that's what's best to do IMO..

Well ok lets say, you have like 10 bullets in your clip... due to ****ty hitreg, you unload into his face at point blank range and he still has ammo, and you run around the corner.. THEN what do you do? What I would do would probably get as near to the corner as I can, drop the pack straight down, press R, jump to the other side of the hallway or corner or whatever it is, and then if the noob goes prone at close range and you're still reloading, don't worry, just jump in circles dead on top of his body while aiming at his head, when you're done reloading just shoot him in the face... or lets say he's not a noob... Well then you're probably dead cause you put yourself in a bad situation... this is where you whip out the pistol and hope you can get 2 headshots.. lmao

Comment

heal first,then reload

Comment

Ok you've heard our piece, Predrag, now have your say. What tips did you pick up?

Comment

Working...
          X