Highway Tampa Jihad Jeeps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highway Tampa Jihad Jeeps

I just got off playing 24/7 Highway Tampa (such an awesome map), but I am frustrated due to the huge amount of jihad jeeps roaming the map. I was killed 6 times, 2 by the jet, and the other 4 all from jihad jeeps. I just cant stand it anymore! Most of them do die killing me, but some others I noticed are able to get away without killing themselves, but since I am usually not in a spawn area, they are ending up stranded, or at least walking very far after taking me out. Is it really worth it for them to strand themselves and probably die just for one kill??

I would like some responses on how to defend against these losers. I seldom am fast enough to get off an accurate shot when they come at me. Is there some other way to minimize thier ability to suicide and take me with them?

I dont have such a problem on other maps... but HT seems to be a magnet for this type of low handed tactics.

Re: Highway Tampa Jihad Jeeps

dont lone wolf in a tank,thats asking for a jihad jeep to the rear.

Comment

I always try to team up with people but its tough because most others wander off and dont care to stick together. I like to hang back and defend usually, and let the enemy come out into the open, get more kills that way.

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo View Post
        dont lone wolf in a tank,thats asking for a jihad jeep to the rear.
        Surprise buttseckz?

I love jihading now I was doing it on warlord.

Comment

Look for someone who does play as a team. Other than that keep one eye in front and one eye on your posterior. Or increase mouse sensitivity so you can spin around in an instant.

Comment

Unless i'm teaming with someone in another tank on that map then I'll jihad cause otherwise the map is too big for anything else. No attack chopper and bomber it gets boring quick..so to cheer myself up and get some laughs I enjoy pissing people off like you by loading up my buggie and C4in your tank to make you complain!

Comment

It wont matter if you 'lonewolf' in a tank or not. They don't look for the +2 when they see a tank, they just look at the target. The best thing to do is just get used to making quick shots and then never let off the machine gun button (right click) when you are attacking them.

Originally posted by Mooby McMoob View Post
              I love jihading now I was doing it on warlord.
              You should get a virus for that!!! I hate when ragheads do that crap!!!

Originally posted by sava700 View Post
              so to cheer myself up and get some laughs I enjoy pissing people off like you by loading up my buggie and C4in your tank to make you complain!
              Pathetic soul........there are to many people like you in the world. Couldn't you just go to another server? After all, Highway to Tampa isn't that great and you could leave it to someone that enjoys it.

Comment

I got nothing against Jihad Jeeping .. its not too hard to take them out with tank :laugh: (Yes and I like doing it also )
                Thou I hate Jihad ATVs, they make almost no sound and if the come to your butt its almost impossible to notice them before BOOM :hmm:

Comment

Jihad jeeping is fun to do I dont see what the problem with it is if you cant shoot a DPV with the tank turret then you deserve to be blown up if they come from behind you they would of killed you anyways.

Comment

Jihad jeeping is like getting run over by a speeding buggy. Annoying to the victim, delightful to the perp. You should try it. While you're at it, dive bomb your jet into a crowded group of players too. They might kick for that tho.

Comment

I tried to do a jihad parachute once by jumping off a building and deploying right before a mig flew into me once. The pilot saw me and dodged underneath me but then he crashed into a pole.

Comment

I've seen many a pilot (been one too) who crashed into loaded Blackhawks as a last ditch attempt. I was lucky, others were kicked with "fux u n00b" message attached to their behinds.

Comment

Played the map 3 times, got the gold once. I split the round between in a tank, and AT defending. I got killed once or twice by jihad jeeps, but killed them way more than that. I get the thrill of the jihad thing, but the payoff isn't enough to make it worth my while. Ok, so you kill a tank ....then what? That one guy you killed in the tank, has already killed you and your partners, 3 or 4 times as much. Jihad jeeps are just fodder for medals....just smile and die boys, just smile and die.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
                            I tried to do a jihad parachute once by jumping off a building and deploying right before a mig flew into me once. The pilot saw me and dodged underneath me but then he crashed into a pole.
                            oo thats gotta be hard to do.

and i love jihad jeeping. just thinking about it...tank vs jeep...which is more powerful. like whenever i jihad jeep, i get super nervous cuz the flimsy DPV that im driving can be taken out pretty easily, and i guess its sortof worth to be stranded somewhere cuz its so fun to jihad jeep.

and IMO, its not worth it to jihad jeep if ur looking for points. ur risking suicide negative points for usually a +2, and u can fail/die in so many ways, that ppl only do it for fun.

Comment

Be glad to!!! After all, its not like I'm dying fo realzz, and you're not going to get your hands on shiny real medal. Its all about the fun.

Hey Desert, did you have any flyboy try to shoot you while you were in a parachute and kamikaze you and miss!?! Happens all the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X