X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you think?

Originally posted by LeadPoison View Post
    I hope I do get reset reggie. I can't wait to make my new account "ITKREGGIE220FORFUN" I'm gonna follow you around all day and tk you over and over and over again. I really don't have anything better to do with my time right now...

i love you
    Wow, the SI clan is really a first class group of gamers!

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie220 View Post
      Wow, the SI clan is really a first class group of gamers!
      Tell me about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy42000 View Post
        I disagree, taking the 2 mins to send a screenshot/video to EA, then later seeing the cheaters stats erased makes me laugh. They cheat their way up, they can fall back down and start over.

True, i'd send it in anyway IMO, at the least they will investiage it. peep like that ruin game for everbody.

just a suggestion, get fraps running in background & if it ever happens again do a short film, then take good screenshots out of it with Windows MM or Virtadub or something & you'll have good pics & lots to send in.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty View Post
          Wow i dont think i have seen such a bag sig.
          take that back that was my old sig!

i say if you get kicks out of others stats being reset, go for it.

Comment

It's funny that some of the mouthbreathers here would stick up for him. Such a joke.

Class? Is class tking for planes? If so them, i'm gonna mimic your class reggie.

Reset or not reggie your *** is mine. End of discussion.

Comment

It's funny that some of the mouthbreathers here would stick up for him. Such a joke.

Class? Is class tking for planes? If so them, i'm gonna mimic your class reggie.

Reset or not reggie your *** is mine. End of discussion.
              Yeah, thanks for doing it again today!

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie220
                Yeah, thanks for doing it again today!
                If you did actually TK for a jet, you're equally, or rather, more of an ******* and deserved the padding.

Comment

hm, seems like there may be 2 sides to this story.
                  "Crunch's First Officer"
                  twitter: @signaprime

Comment

LOL, reggie tk'd the wrong two guys for a jet and got his *** raped. Simple as that.
                    If thats true .. Ill take my words back. People who TK for vehicle deserve to get padded, hard

Comment

Reggie trying to sound innocent like we choose random people to kidnap, we kidnap asshats who deserve it. He Tk's for a jet, we kidnap him for tk'ing, he comes here and complains like he is an innocent school boy getting bullied at school..

Comment

unfortunately now he may have you by the balls with that screenshot.
                        "Crunch's First Officer"
                        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa View Post
                          unfortunately now he may have you by the balls with that screenshot.

and... BAM reset!!

never statpadd even if it is olny a "few" times, it will get you reset.

Comment

You forced me to tk you to get out of the hanger and then you go and do this. It's a game and a fun game that can be ruined by jerks like you guys. I'm just happy that one of the servers that you followed me to today finally banned both of you! Finally I have one server that I can play on!

Comment

I side with Black_Jesus and LeadPoison on this one. Ive seen too many of these kind of bukkakes rise where there are 2 sides to the story and the first one is the false one.

Black and Lead have a rep, this guy doesnt. And besides, this wouldnt surprise me the least, if they did pad him because he TKed.

Comment

He tk'd me for a j10 long before the plane was even spawned. After that we gayed him for the rest of the day. It was the most fun I've had in this game in a long time.

I could care less about my stats or what anyone in a forum thinks about me. I only came here for more fun with reggie.

Comment

Working...
                                X