Two reasons I love/hate this game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two reasons I love/hate this game...

I often find myself in a vicious love/hate relationship with this damn game... here's two self-explanitory reasons why... (click for larger version)

and

Re: Two reasons I love/hate this game...

I know the first one makes us all hate it, but the second one makes me love it!

Comment

my FPS doesnt love it

Comment

Love it 2 resons:
        1- Bunny hopping can be done in any online game and you can get away with it!
        2- C4 Traps
        Hate About 2 reasons:
        1-Hackers
        2-EA's Lastest Patches 1.20,1.21,1.22, and of couse 1.30 (The Worst Patch in the History of Gaming)

Comment

u cant bunny hop in any game (cs wont let u but it use to)

Love it cuz u can hop in any vehicle...and theres a certain war realism factor where u cant go all rambo out on bases cuz ull be killed

hate it: hackers(well havent really seen any)...no spectator mode so u can spot hackers easily, low fps for my system, some of hte maps are way not fun

btw question on the first pic...did u really get disconnected cuz somtimes when the round is like 1 second from ending...i get that message and like a few seconds later i see the "USMC has won the round ..."

Comment

No I literally had just gotten the guy to stand still as he was placing C4 on my team's arty... I pulled the trigger but nothing happened... then I got the message to pop up and I took a screeny... so yeah, the server really shut down right as I was about to drop him.

Comment

Got that too also made thread in the media section with mine on Karkand lol there are like 4/5 of these kind of threads out now? lol

The vehicle drop I've never seen that but I think that's because I mostly (90%) of the time play on my 2 favorite servers our clanserver and WRC Karkand only..

Comment

hmmm, I had to name 100 reasons why I love this game..

Comment

Love:
                  watch noobs die
                  PPl getting their explosive badge being Al Quieda

Hate:
                  Cheaters
                  teamkillers

Comment

Working...
                  X