Swimming underwater?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swimming underwater?

Hey I just had a really good idea...swimming underwater...obviously it would be temporary im gonna have to say 20 seconds and there is NO sprint swim like if u where above water, it should take about 8-12 seconds to fully recover but do keep in mind you swim under water 35% slower than normal non sprint above water.
    ou can also last longer under water if you dont move....im gonna say about 30-40% longer.
    this would give abiling pilots a chance against z10s,snipers after they ditch their aircraft on maps like wake...and it would be fun.....maybe this ability would inspire bf2 videos where some spec ops squad comes from under water onto the beaches on operation clean sweep.

Re: Swimming underwater?

Originally in Special Forces they were going to include swimming underwater. Dice even developed weapons which could be used underwater, the Spear Gun and the APS (Avtomat Podvodnyy Spetsialnyy or “Special Underwater Automatic rifle”).

Comment

yeah that spear gun would be awesome!

Comment

eddy ...I don't think you will ever cease to amaze me. To be honest, its not the worst idea you ever had. All infantry men should be able to swim underwater with a full pack, a machine gun, and boots.

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo View Post
          yeah that spear gun would be awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by (TM)KillJoy View Post
            eddy ...I don't think you will ever cease to amaze me. To be honest, its not the worst idea you ever had. All infantry men should be able to swim underwater with a full pack, a machine gun, and boots.

Good thing bf2 isn't about realism.

Comment

that would be cool if you could swim under water alot more secret ways to get to places becuase of it..

Comment

liek what?^

Comment

that might be somewhat usefull if you bailed out of aboat on wake and were trying to hide from an Attack chopper that shot you down.

Comment

Originally posted by Matangkad View Post
                    Originally in Special Forces they were going to include swimming underwater. Dice even developed weapons which could be used underwater, the Spear Gun and the APS (Avtomat Podvodnyy Spetsialnyy or “Special Underwater Automatic rifle”).
                    that would have been pretty awesome.

Comment

you can get under the water on wake under the carrier.

Comment

Eddy, sorry, but i didnt understand your point.

Comment

Originally posted by LightBred View Post
                          you can get under the water on wake under the carrier.
                          But you need a vehicle and you can only do it under the carrier.

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd View Post
                            Good thing bf2 isn't about realism.
                            R O F L M F A O

EDDY, YOU ARE FANTASTIC, There would be nothing wrong with that comment had you not ranted to me on youtube how your "sniper pwn vid" was "pwn" even though you didn't even kill any MOVING targets because that's how the "REAL US army trained it's men, to NOT shoot moving targets" LAWWWL.

eddyeddyd (11 hours ago) Marked as spam
                            Let me tell you a secret, during sniper training does the united states(or any country for that matter) tell its snipers that they will be court martialed if they shoot targets that arent moving?
                            I'm taking the logical apporach and its not my fault that proplr dont tend to move alot while WAITING for a vehicle in an uncap.

lol you are so noob.

You fail.

Comment

me having a lil fun underwater, you should see my backstroke... what form

Comment

Working...
                              X