Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rumoured 1.5 patch!!!....is it still feasable?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The rumoured 1.5 patch!!!....is it still feasable?

Well, through searching this forum, it looks like the topic of 1.5 has stopped being discussed/addressed/wish-listed. Well, I guess lets revive it a bit. Who thinks it's even going to come out? It's been, what, 6 months since they announced the possibility of it? Are they actually taking their time to perfect it? Will it rekindle your game *for those that stopped playing..* Input!

Re: The rumoured 1.5 patch!!!....is it still feasable?

...Why would you want another patch, has not enough damage been done?

Comment

The best patch would be a de-patch.

Comment

Well I wasn't here from the beginning but I know the vehicle drop and IO mode only rocks my socks off fosure.

If they patch anything, jus fix PB and glitches =D.

Oh yeah, the whole AA < jet/helo/j10 thing too...

Comment

I don't know, they could fix a lot of things by reverting back, true, but a lot of things need to be addressed for this game to become what we wanted/want/need/deserve. You have to admit, 1.4 was a nice patch, in comparison to 1.3....so it shows that when they take their time, things get done...well, not right, but better.

Comment

Ummm. 1.4 was probably the worst patch EA came up with. So I dunnoo what you mean by that...

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Bob_Is_Scary View Post
              Ummm. 1.4 was probably the worst patch EA came up with. So I dunnoo what you mean by that...

Cheers
              Except for the fact it didn't crash users constantly in terms of compatibility. I wasn't talking about the features, that's just scary.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberPitz View Post
                Except for the fact it didn't crash users constantly in terms of compatibility. I wasn't talking about the features, that's just scary.
                Oh, ok. That's good news. I like I/O but vehicle drops and some other changes were pretty lackluster.

Cheers

Comment

The only good thing about 1.4 was that it fixed CTDS. If it were not for 1.3 patch 1.4 would of sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob_Is_Scary View Post

Cheers
                    Did you forget the nightmares in 1.3? Now that was the worst patch EVER. Compared to 1.3, 1.4 was a huge improvement. Kinda sad, but it's the truth.

Comment

On further consideration, I agree EA has made so many ****ed up patches that the terrible 1.4 was probably the best :laugh:
                      Back to 1.5
                      Nope I doubt there will be a 1.5, if there was I would have thought it would be combined with Tampa.

Cheers

Comment

jalalabad was the only decent thing to come in a patch. I prefered 1.12 the best.

Comment

In my opinion EA\Dice should just fix known glitches and balance out jets. The modding community can do anything else*: new vehicles, maps, game modes..

*and do it better actually, "better" meaning "better fitting players needs and wishes".

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
                            The only good thing about 1.4 was that it fixed CTDS. If it were not for 1.3 patch 1.4 would of sucked.
                            That I can attest to. I'm just hoping they will listen more to the community for ideas, and not just the select group of people who whine about certain aspects of the game. I've seen alot of great ideas, including squad leader to squad leader voip....for better team work. Vehicle drop in the water drops a boat instead of car. The obvious "make the F-35B hitboxes more precise."

It's just things like that, that are needed, not complete gameplay changing ideas like I/O, vehicle drops, etc...*no I'm not complaining about I/O, it's juts an example.* I really would like to see the netcode fixed *Though the odds are next to nil...* because when I shoot at something, and my rocket goes through them, I don't enjoy it. *You know what I'm talking about...when you TV Missile another heli, and it goes THROUGH the cockpit, and you even see their faces....and you somehow missed?...or when you have a jeep coming at you full speed, and you shoot your rocket, and it goes through their radiator and they run you over?* yeah, no good.

Comment

the BH should be reverted back to its old self.

Originally posted by CyberPitz View Post
                              That I can attest to. I'm just hoping they will listen more to the community for ideas, and not just the select group of people who whine about certain aspects of the game. I've seen alot of great ideas, including squad leader to squad leader voip....for better team work. Vehicle drop in the water drops a boat instead of car. The obvious "make the F-35B hitboxes more precise."

It's just things like that, that are needed, not complete gameplay changing ideas like I/O, vehicle drops, etc...*no I'm not complaining about I/O, it's juts an example.* I really would like to see the netcode fixed *Though the odds are next to nil...* because when I shoot at something, and my rocket goes through them, I don't enjoy it. *You know what I'm talking about...when you TV Missile another heli, and it goes THROUGH the cockpit, and you even see their faces....and you somehow missed?...or when you have a jeep coming at you full speed, and you shoot your rocket, and it goes through their radiator and they run you over?* yeah, no good.

People that complane about glitches dont seem to understand its an online game. When ever they fix a glitch a new one will pop up because with companys like EA and DICE when they try and change one thing for the better odds are they dont and end up screwing something else up.

Comment

Working...
                              X