Expert Explosives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Expert Explosives

claymores are not a good way to get expert badge...you waste too much time waiting for victim to step on claymore...you need to use target bombing, i.e. suicide jeeps...as soon as you die, and get one kill you respawn near another flag with empty vehicle and repeat

Comment

Just got my Expert Explosives yesterday, here is my "formula"

1. Go MEC @ the hotel in Karkand on a 64 man server that is half full, & don't try it unless you are confident that the team can hold the hotel, or the square for most of the round

2. Have 2 friends (support, & medic) follow you around w/ instructions not to kill any 1 unless you are in trouble, or to defend themselves

3. Run up in to crowds w/ your claymore out like a sapper, & drop 2 real quick so that you get multiple kills, you will take a few deaths, but that will keep guys coming @ you

Think suicide bomber

4. Wash, rinse, repeat

I got 10 over, would have got it if it were still 37 kill IAR

Be prepared to be called claymore whore, claymore ***, clay spammer, & many more colorful names (1 dude called me a "faghole" LOL)

btw, I got BANNED from the server where I pulled this stunt

Lieutenant General |SI|SERIALBUTCHER

peace

Comment

One of the best ways to get it is to Put all your C4 on a flag and then camp the flag. Put the C4 in a way that the emery doesn't see it and put them all around the flag so that you are sure a kill. Just Camp yourself outside on a top or some place you can see the flag, so you can make a nice explasive

Comment

That rule of no c4 on fast moving vehicles is thee most retarded rule. How, is that a bad thing? Its a part of BF2 culture. Its funny, its hilarious, and somewhat inaffective, since most of the time u die. But, its still a part of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Eye_of_god
            One of the best ways to get it is to Put all your C4 on a flag and then camp the flag. Put the C4 in a way that the emery doesn't see it and put them all around the flag so that you are sure a kill. Just Camp yourself outside on a top or some place you can see the flag, so you can make a nice explasive
            You can't get 30 kills in a round by waiting, you have to go on the offensive to earn the "Explosive Expert Badge"

Also, claymore kills after you respawn that say "[killed]", instead of "[claymore]" don't count toward getting your badge

peace

Comment

I was wondering about the 'killed' message if they counted, thx for clearing that up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock_FU
                I was wondering about the 'killed' message if they counted, thx for clearing that up.
                Yeah, if you count those too, I got about 50 claymore kills LOL

peace

Comment

Why don't EA/Dice just make the amount count for the expert badge not the kills IAR. Set the target at say 500 for veteran and 1000 for expert!

Sometimes peace can only be bought about by WAR!

Comment

Got my vote

Comment

Sure I will help... I can cheer you on and you can bomb them.... How can someone help WITHOUT statpadding?? And no one will be stat padding so.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bob_Is_Scary
                        Sure I will help... I can cheer you on and you can bomb them.... How can someone help WITHOUT statpadding?? And no one will be stat padding so.....
                        WTF?

You can help him W/O STAT PADDING by joining his squad, & resupplying, & or being a good medic

ps. another tip for max claymore kills is if you happen to see a sniper fall, pick up his kit, & drop his clays, & switch back to your own kit

peace

Comment

They should've kept it on 37 kills IAR. I used to love chasing down that badge and it is very rewarding when you get it lol. Now I'm also very deadly with C4. Don't you just love throwing a pack in a pile of medics and wounded soldiers.
                          Same as shooting an AT missile in them tho. Ah the satisfaction is really fine, lmao.

Just keep enjoying it, don't get annoyed or hussled. You'll get it eventually.

Comment

LOL, I got mine easy working in a squad with a support guys 64 player karkand and just claymored hotel.i ended up with nearly 47 claymore kills

Comment

lay claymores in special places on karkand or c4 i og tmy veteran explosives easy that way.

Comment

The best thing about Karkand Jihading is to sneak up behind a smart tankie and his 50 cal remora fish and just blow them straight to respawn.

"WTF?"
                                "OMG!" etc on chat.

Just takes a little side roads and round about to get to em while they are locked straight ahead picking on one of the friendly bases.

I like to bump em first, the turret comes around and pauses as they process the visual image of the enemy vodnik with C4 all over the bumper just before boom.

Comment

Working...
                                X