I have just had enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have just had enough

Now, everyone knows if teamkill is switched ON then you dont walk infront of a deployed claymore.

Just a warning to anyone, a big "X" on the screen means theres a claymore nearby and there even shows one ABOVE the claymore RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES.

Now, if you decide to walk OVER this claymore then for **** sake dont PUNISH the guy when you die!

I was on karkand just now and was punished no less than FOUR times for team kills from claymores and then was eventually kicked for teamkilling.

People always ***** and moan when you punish them but then theyre the first to hit "punish" when someone kills them.

You dont LOSE any points from what i can gather from dying so why do people punish? im fast becoming fond of the team kill switched off servers now but karkands always seem to be switched on

I even typed in block capitals "I HAVE PLACED A CLAYMORE IN THE ENTRANCE TO THIS HOUSE BECAUSE I AM SNIPING FROM INSIDE IT....IF YOU WALK OVER IT YOU WILL DIE SO DO NOT PUNISH ME FOR A TEAMKILL!!!!"

and what do you know.....someone died....they punished...even after my about 4 warnings that a claymore was there.

Re: I have just had enough

Originally posted by Oronare View Post
    Now, everyone knows if teamkill is switched ON then you dont walk infront of a deployed claymore.

Just a warning to anyone, a big "X" on the screen means theres a claymore nearby and there even shows one ABOVE the claymore RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES.

Now, if you decide to walk OVER this claymore then for **** sake dont PUNISH the guy when you die!

I was on karkand just now and was punished no less than FOUR times for team kills from claymores and then was eventually kicked for teamkilling.

People always ***** and moan when you punish them but then theyre the first to hit "punish" when someone kills them.

You dont LOSE any points from what i can gather from dying so why do people punish? im fast becoming fond of the team kill switched off servers now but karkands always seem to be switched on

I even typed in block capitals "I HAVE PLACED A CLAYMORE IN THE ENTRANCE TO THIS HOUSE BECAUSE I AM SNIPING FROM INSIDE IT....IF YOU WALK OVER IT YOU WILL DIE SO DO NOT PUNISH ME FOR A TEAMKILL!!!!"

and what do you know.....someone died....they punished...even after my about 4 warnings that a claymore was there.
    pubbing = insta page down unfortunately. i don't drop clays with FF 1 at all, i could be deep in enemy territory and drop them right at their spawns and somehow a teamate will walk into them even if there wasn't a friendly in site for miles when dropped. put them at the top of a ladder, same thing, right behind to avoid a knife, teamate. they are drawn to them like moths to a candle.

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
      pubbing = insta page down unfortunately. i don't drop clays with FF 1 at all, i could be deep in enemy territory and drop them right at their spawns and somehow a teamate will walk into them even if there wasn't a friendly in site for miles when dropped. put them at the top of a ladder, same thing, right behind to avoid a knife, teamate. they are drawn to them like moths to a candle.
      Exactly.

But what i dont get is why they punish when if you are going near to a friendly claymore a big red X appears on your screen and even a red skull over the claymore showing where it is deployed which can be seen through SOLID objects even.

Comment

Exactly why i dont use claymores or AT mines when FF is on :P

Punishing team kills is ridiculous unless hes doing it repeatedly!!! If not, it was an ACCIDENT people, come on stop punishing! **** happens...

Comment

Incidentally, I've been runover, blown up, repeatedly shot at etc... yet I've never punished anyone. A "sorry chief" does wonders.

Comment

Originally posted by hamzehtarek View Post
            Incidentally, I've been runover, blown up, repeatedly shot at etc... yet I've never punished anyone. A "sorry chief" does wonders.
            doesnt always work, ive spammed that 8 times and still had people wait till ive finished and punish

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto View Post
              doesnt always work, ive spammed that 8 times and still had people wait till ive finished and punish
              how bout the ones that punish after you revive them spamming sorry, those are real winners.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy42000 View Post
                Exactly why i dont use claymores or AT mines when FF is on :P

Punishing team kills is ridiculous unless hes doing it repeatedly!!! If not, it was an ACCIDENT people, come on stop punishing! **** happens...
                i swear i got a teamkill on inf only with a AT mine

Comment

I once accidentally killed someone as they ran into my line of fire....brought them back to life as i was a medic and THEN after id awoken them they punished me and ran off. Couldnt believe it.

Comment

Well of course there's the other side of the coin on clays...retards that drop them in the WORST possible places for their team...like right by a friendly spawn point. They deserve a double punish and revokation of their idiot license. :shakehead:

Comment

Ocassionally I will see a friendly claymore and think I can slip around it like a dumbarse and I get TKed. I usually type "my bad" and never punish, because I feel bad for making the guy get -4 just for me being a dumbarse.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob848 View Post
                        Ocassionally I will see a friendly claymore and think I can slip around it like a dumbarse and I get TKed. I usually type "my bad" and never punish, because I feel bad for making the guy get -4 just for me being a dumbarse.

You want to avoid the curved side (go prone and it'll say "This side towards enemy). You can walk/sprint straight across one, as in on top of it and along its length.

The funniest thing is TKing someone by setting off a claymore they're in range of.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob848 View Post
                          Yeah same here, whats the actual radius on them. Does anyone have a pic of the radius or something?

Comment

isn't punish the default server action if the person tk'd doesn't hit forgive?

Comment

isn't punish the default server action if the person tk'd doesn't hit forgive?
                              Yeah, I think so.

Yeah same here, whats the actual radius on them. Does anyone have a pic of the radius or something?
                              Here is a pic of the lethal blast radius, I think you may have to be a little closer than that to actually set it off.

At the bottom of that page it says that in real life they have a lethal range of 50 meters. Can you imagine if it was like that in BF2, lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X