Flash Bangs and tear gas, no good no more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash Bangs and tear gas, no good no more

Flash Bangs suck. Back when people needed to knife people, it was useful, now it is just annoying! you flash bang a few guys and the text on screen goes nuts! I Hate getting Flash Banged and most people..... I mean all people do. Ok, Onto Tear Gas. Cool for a while, now annoying. You get tear gased before you spawn and when you spawn, your see like a druckin' person and shot a gun like one, too. Annoying, pointless weapons need to be removed in-game. This is just my op. What do you think?

Re: Flash Bangs and tear gas, no good no more

somebody got tear gased and flashbanged too much recently?

they are here just for one reason - to annoy and disturb your gameplay, thus giving your oponent an advntage. you can use them, shooting poeple helplessly running in circles is fun, so flash them!

Comment

Originally posted by sidtherat
      somebody got tear gased and flashbanged too much recently?

they are here just for one reason - to annoy and disturb your gameplay, thus giving your oponent an advntage. you can use them, shooting poeple helplessly running in circles is fun, so flash them!
      I do, but I mean....
      It's kinda gay after a while and does get annoying

Comment

Tear gas is fine, but flash bangs really are ****in annoying especially considering the way EA chose to distribute them through unlocks.

Comment

I <3 flashbangs, yay! Makes the assault class semi-useful

Comment

They work fine for me. It all depends on how you use them I guess.

Comment

I use them all of the time - particularly against groups of bad guys when I'm just by myself. They work great.

Comment

Which unlock do they come with?

Comment

flashbang comes with assault when u unlock the f2000 (which ull need sf)
                  and i guess u have a point with ppl lobbin tear gas into spawn points and then u have ppl getting all teary once they spawn

Comment

flashbangs work good against armor, especially on karkand. i remember coming down towards the hotel in mec tank and some guy kept on throwing flashbangs. so i was firing blindly and backing off all the time, so kept me from being on the front line with my team.

Comment

Have you noticed that the flashing effects are fading as soon as you get out of the affected area?
                      I was driving a jeep when I got flashed. I kept going as I knew the road ahead and after a couple of seconds, surprise, I could see again!

Comment

i had to try and fly a chopper blind, they are ok. but excessive use is rather annoying

Comment

Originally posted by Batausu
                          Have you noticed that the flashing effects are fading as soon as you get out of the affected area?
                          I was driving a jeep when I got flashed. I kept going as I knew the road ahead and after a couple of seconds, surprise, I could see again!
                          That's because you didn't get completely 'hit'

Are we talking about the smoke grenades or the tear gas from SF here? I personally loved running around the Palace on Warlord and spamming tear gas around.

Smoke grenades can be useful but the smoke should last longer imo.

Comment

My favorate use of a flashbang is on the groups of friendly snipers waiting for choppers or jets.

Comment

I love flash bangs. I'm building up some assualt time at the moment, and I've fallen in love with the ak101 and flashbangs (shame you can't use them together in vanilla.

Chuck one into the square flag on karkand when it's being captured and rush in for some easy kills

Comment

Working...
                              X