Clear All

Re: Highway Tampa...

mooby you've got too much time on your hands

go watch some M*A*S*H, lol

Comment

I'm beginning to hate that map.

the two kits i hate using are engy and AT

AT gets no nades and it takes way too many AT rockets to damage a tank when there are a couple shooting at you. (the reload is painfully slow as well)

Engy doesn't have any offensive weapons (only defensive) to take out the large amounts of tanks

Of the kits i like

Nowhere to snipe from except the VERY OBVIOUS oil towers. Not that much foot traffic to shoot either.

Spec ops destroying the comm assets gets boring real quick. Jihad jeeps i don't indulge in.

Support, no way of killing the very many tanks satisfactorily

Medic. you spend so much time reviving peeps you don't actually have time to shoot anyone

Then to top it all off the F*****g PLANES and no man portable anti air solution.
      The static AA is particularly useless because the planes can just come in on a full afterburner run due to the map being virtually flat in all directions. By the time its locked, they pop the flares and it re-aquires the target the plane is long gone.

Comment

Funny I thought that this map might just be rubbish. But, how wrong can I be? I found that it a great map loads of tanks and apcs and if you can get a team of people to work in tanks you will find it even better and more fun to get those flags. Thumbs up from me.

Comment

Originally posted by mrkidkill View Post
          the best thing to do in that map is to load the choppers with C4 and go crash it into a group of tanks, i always kill atleast 3 people in each run due to tanks bunching up, and having gunners.
          Originally Posted by ulm4lyf It is a excellent map for jihad jeeps!
          different strokes for diff folks, i like tampa, but dont love it, hate jihad's, i done it a few times & just got no satisfaction outta it, yeah it works but Ugh.........

Comment

I think its a decent map. Really good for engineers. I wish they had added the bomber instead of the fighter.

Comment

uh oh vehicles huh...sounds like a great carbombing place...im gonna check it out

Comment

Jihad Chopper FTW!

Comment

Great map. And one that finally lets the engineer class shine.

Comment

39 - 1
                    2 days ago. I love tanks and this map is very very good if you know how to use them.

Comment

Working...
                    X