Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highway Tampa...

i personally don't like it,

i know its all about reviving the whole 1942 scene but i prefer the city or avi battles!!

Re: Highway Tampa...

Highway Tampa rocks my socks

Comment

Originally posted by Hedgie View Post
      Highway Tampa rocks my socks
      why?? :hmm:

Comment

I love highway tampa. Tanks battles are fun because they last longer than regular tank battles. On all the other maps with vehicles, things like tanks and APCs don't even last a couple seconds when they pull up to a base because everyone's the anti-tank kit, and no one is an engineer.
        It's also fun taking the DPV, honking the horn, and driving in circles around the enemy tank while they're fighting with one of the tanks from my team. It distracts them, and it's like I'm taunting them if they die.

The infantry battles are fun, too, especially if you go to a base with the PKM. Most of the people there don't expect someone to come in with a gun like that, and they're all anti-tank/engineer, so they all get owned.

Using the jet is really fun because you don't really have to worry about the enemy jet since the map is so huge. You can take your time bombing and gunning down tanks or bases.

Comment

omg i love highway tampa, mainly because its a nice map to hit4 when you totally wanna forget about your leet kdr, point whoring etc, its not a map for that, its about convoying and working together in a large number of vehicles, great placwe to get repair points for badges too, i drove around in a dpv one round and just repaired all the friendlies, got about 20 points off it, yea my 7+ tank kdr is taking a hammering but who cares, the map is pure fun, shotgun > all around any of the flags, oh and mining the enemies cars and getting a kill 3 minutes later is so damn satisfying.

Comment

I like highway tampa

Fun to see a huge column of tanks and APCs speeding through the desert.

Also fun for once (for me) to be an anti-tank man.

Comment

i sitll havent played it but ive watched ppl play it and it looks kindof ...boring. prob the coolest part is when u recapture one of the main CPs and hten 5seconds later 10 tanks / vehicles spawn

Comment

i like it...i think primarily because it is different....you can only play so much Mashtuur, Jalabaad, Wake, etc....it would be nice tio see a few more of these come out!

Comment

It looks fun it would be cool if you got your whole armor team on TS and everyone was an enginer team.

Comment

It is a excellent map for jihad jeeps! Since the tanks have to drive so far from the MEC main, most drivers are just looking straight ahead and never see me coming from the side. Also, tanks and APCs tend to bunch together on this map so it is quite easy to take out 2 or 3 with one jihad jeep.

Yes, I know that many people detest them. I don't play for their amusement, only mine.

Comment

[imho]i absolutly love it, 10 hours played so far

the armour combat is the best on any map, it beats the AF maps (which confuses me slightly).

mining a base in the shadows, then going off on a convoy to randomly get 3+ kills with defends, awesome!

and when you get those moments mostly between gas station, bunifurm and refinery with a nice 5v5 or more tank battle across the hills

its doing my armour k/d a little trouble but sure is damn worth it, should get vet armour soon aswell! wo0t

10/10 for the map, imo[/imho]

Comment

Comment

the best thing to do in that map is to load the choppers with C4 and go crash it into a group of tanks, i always kill atleast 3 people in each run due to tanks bunching up, and having gunners.

Comment

I haven't played it much, but it is a neat map, doesn't bring back 1942 mems, good map though.

Comment

i like it, its a pretty big map,i would rather have attack choppers instead of jets though,

Comment

Working...
                              X