X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My review on the G3a3

Originally posted by Ghiest
    im sure the g3 later models upped it to a curved 30shot mag :P
    No such luck. Although small-time manufacturers here in the States have made 40 rounders for it by welding two 20 rounders together, the issue mags have always been 20 rounders, usually steel, sometimes aluminum.

It's a nifty rifle, have one myself, but like you see in the game, it's impossible to hit with on full-auto except at conversational distances. Like any other 7.62x51 battle rifle, (like your FAL/SLR or our M14), the only intelligent way to use the thing is in semi-auto mode.

Comment

Originally posted by oWarrior_J
      I unlocked the G3

But in Close quarter 1v1, if u lose you suck! :NOTE: Try using the G3, and playing like u have only 1 life to live. You will find urself playing the game quite differntly..
      If it 1v1 close quarters I choose a shotgun screw the G3. G3 is just most powerful after them. Anyway I use the G3 sometimes in a situation it would be useful not my main gun as a assault though. Splash damage is for n00bs who can't aim and those are the same n00bs who can't use the GL. I bet the people who want unlimited splash damage on the GL are the same people who use claymores as their primary weapon. I'm glad you actually have to aim it. You can basically go on suicide missions with it. Dive into a squad of enemies and start shooting and atleast get one or two kills.

Comment

I love the G3 and never take it off of single shot.

It's great up close and even better at distance. I love to go 1 on 1 with snipers and take them out.

Comment

i find it very in-effective in this day and age. with the immense amount of bunny hoppers and dolphin divers a 20 round clip just wont cut it. plus i have since become a crack shot with the grenade launchers. dont let the nickname discourage u from using it.

remember crying NOOB after being owned with a well placed 203 round is just a 13 year old way of saying, "damn i need practice".

Originally posted by BlueBunny63
          No such luck. Although small-time manufacturers here in the States have made 40 rounders for it by welding two 20 rounders together, the issue mags have always been 20 rounders, usually steel, sometimes aluminum.

It's a nifty rifle, have one myself, but like you see in the game, it's impossible to hit with on full-auto except at conversational distances. Like any other 7.62x51 battle rifle, (like your FAL/SLR or our M14), the only intelligent way to use the thing is in semi-auto mode.
          actually early CETME models came stock with a curved 30rd mag but nowadays they are a rare find. and because the G3a3 is a CETME derivative i would assume the 30rd mags would be compatible with the G3a3.

Comment

Working...
          X