SF medals wont record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SF medals wont record

I should have like 5 or 6 SF medals but I am not getting them. I get like my global points and such but i know i got Special Ops. like 4 times already and no medal!! Any help?? much appreciated

mbrosmer

Re: SF medals wont record

its because of the stats issues, no special forces stats or medals have been recorded for almost a month.

Comment

Yeah just noticed that today =/

Comment

Originally posted by mbrosmer View Post
        I should have like 5 or 6 SF medals but I am not getting them. I get like my global points and such but i know i got Special Ops. like 4 times already and no medal!! Any help?? much appreciated

mbrosmer

I was just about going to ask but you did it for me. Same with badges and ribbons.

Comment

I got 3 awards in Special Forces yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob848 View Post
            I got 3 awards in Special Forces yesterday.
            Hmm....what server were you playing on?

Comment

=SF= Special Forces

The map was Mass Destruction. I played 2 rounds, both as commander, and got the basic commander ribbon and a gold and bronze medal.

Comment

yea i dunno whats wrong

Comment

I play on TomClancyServer's SF. I know I get my gold stars and global points. But I have not pushed for any ribbons. I guess I can try and get my Expert Grapple Hook and see if that records. Hmm, I hope my EuroForces stuff shows if I go back to play in that.

Comment

Army-time doesn't update, and haven't done so in over a month (great job EA!). This means that any award that requires a certain amount of time as any specific army will not be awarded, everything else seem to work.

Comment

im surprised to see people are still playing SF, ever time i go on there, it seems to be empty
                      i havent played SF for a while so im not waiting on anything.
                      i was also surprised to see that it took until the 10th post for someone to moan about EA.................

Comment

does anyone know any other servers?!
                        & did anyone get any awards? ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by ham_411
                          im surprised to see people are still playing SF, ever time i go on there, it seems to be empty
                          i havent played SF for a while so im not waiting on anything.
                          i was also surprised to see that it took until the 10th post for someone to moan about EA.................
                          Really? Wow, the servers I hit are always loaded. Because that and sometimes AF/EF are the only things I play anymore.

Comment

BF2 stats are updating fine for me. However SF stats are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Darksyderydaz View Post
                              BF2 stats are updating fine for me. However SF stats are not.
                              Oh shoot, I see what you are saying now. Damn, and I spend 16 hours playing SF this weekend. Arg! I can see my w/l and points changed...but not my army times.

Comment

Working...
                              X