This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alien Anal Probe

its pretty funny I got a good laugh last night to see they put up a Alien Anal POE server... what a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by VT Nerd View Post
      If that isn't a perfect display of ignorance, I don't know what is. There are plenty of well-run clan servers out there to play on that will take legitimate complaints seriously.
      You ever wonder why there hasn't been a VT/GT/BoB complaint on these forums?

Oh yeah, because you're the exception to the rule.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka View Post

my brains in fried mode, that an insult or compliment?

Comment

Jumped in this server last night to see if they were cleaning up their acts and nope.. same ole admin abuse.

Got in a attack chopper with a admin and he flipped it then bailed...thus not knowing what the hell he was doing I died. I asked WTH was up with that, which I got a "ohh sorry wrong button".
          Got in it again with him and yep same thing but this time I was ready and took over the chopper and just went on to solo. I got kicked for solo flying the chopper LOL Kinda lame they kick someone that can solo fly/gun better than any two of their own clan members..but that wasn't the point. These guys are way out of control and their server needs to be taken down.

Comment

We just got banned from there server, me and my buddy were in the chopper and just raping everything including there Jet whores. they did not like it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by HypnosisFX View Post
              We just got banned from there server, me and my buddy were in the chopper and just raping everything including there Jet whores. they did not like it at all.
              I'm gonna go there tonight and get banned, so I don't accidentally connect later.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka View Post

We do get occasional complaints on the BoB forum, just haven't had the misfortune of something showing up here. I'm sure <<R2>> gets them as well as FLOT and the other SO's here probably all get complaints from to time (think we had 4 or 5 in September). Some complaints are real and admins need to be dealt with for being to quick to kick or ban or for not putting down an understandable kick reason. Other complaints are "I got banned for no reason" and when I look at the logs it's an automatic ban for racial slurs.

There are lots of clans that do look at the claims, look at the logs and see what, if any, truth there is to the complaint.

I just don't like people avoiding all clan servers b/c some of them are run by temper-tantrum prone children. I also dislike people advising others to avoid all clan servers for obvious reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by VT Nerd View Post
                  I just don't like people avoiding all clan servers b/c some of them are run by temper-tantrum prone children. I also dislike people advising others to avoid all clan servers for obvious reasons.
                  Some of them?

I will state again that your clan is the exception to the rule. I learned to play Bf2 on your City Maps server back in the day, so I can attest that you run a clean server.

However, unlike your server... Most frequented clan servers are run by 30 year old children who will suspect you of cheating the moment your K/D goes over 5:1, or if you manage to kill their egotistical arses more than twice in a row. It's especially bad if it's an air map and you do well in an attack helicopter or jet. I guess they feel that since they pay for the server, they're allowed to do as they please.

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanDad View Post
                    It always hurts the first time
                    lol thats wrong

Comment

I try and avoid servers with the world anal in them

Comment

yea id avoid that place

Comment

They are still at it.. I'm surprised with as many here effected by their server that it hasn't been shut down. I jumped back in it again tonight.. they paused it and banned 4 of my team mates! :laugh:

We were like wth...sure they were getting owned but nothing I can do about that. Funny as it may be, its still against the ROE..they are pretty quick to put a "Violating ROE # blah blah blah for whatever" in the kick/ban message so if you do get screen shots it looks legit. I think next time a fraps would be in order! :salute:

Comment

dude, i play there all the time....the only ones kicked or banned are idiots that can read rules or are jerk offs that can't understand they are in someone else server and have no respect...if you're some smak-tard 3 star that thinks they are patton and everyone should bow to you you are mistaken....learn to respect others and play right. alien is a great server and admins there do their job to keep the idiots out of there, sorry if this applys to anyone here, but just because you have 2000 hours doesnt mean you can ruin it for others.

Comment

Working...
                            X