This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alien Anal Probe

yup he has no life, him and his clan just play BF2 and admin their crappy server

yea they are a bunch of low lifes

Comment

Really.. and who has under 700Hours of play time and is allowed to manage a server/ web site....????

Total stupidity,

:cry:

Comment

Originally posted by Beerbob View Post
        Yeah... and here's one of them C4ing the planes to keep teamates from taking them.

They would wait until they got off the ground and then blow them !

Notice the team and colors.. it will show they C4d their own plane....

after pointing that out, multiple people started getting kicked of course.

They have already been reported MANY times to EA and nothing is ever done.
        So I say EXPLOIT away as server admins.

[ATTACH]4858[/ATTACH]
        well for one EA no longer supports BF2 so of course they won't respond. second. i don't understand why you guys complain about corrupt admins. if you get an assadmin then get off his server, and go on another Strike at Karkand or Dalian Plant or whatever. its not like its the ONLY server hosting a particular map.

Comment

we know but it is just fun to f@#k with them lol...this time it got serious

Comment

Yeah you are right... but we made so many points on their server because they are such terrible players....... it was like icing on the cake if you know what I mean.

only people that play there are total noobs and the few elite that like to mop them up from time to time...

Plenty of good servers and players out there, that's for sure...

they just aren't one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by ProRacerNorm
              Yes, the server is horrible...my whole clan was kicked because we noticed the admins breaking their own rules, so we let them know and they kicked all of us...it was like 6 people
              im sure that an admin is fully aware of the rules of his own server, and therefore fully aware of breaking them. so if you "[I]notice[I] an admin breaking his own rules. dont be a smart :yay: and tell him he's breaking own rules. either deal with it or leave.

Comment

Originally posted by magdelen11235 View Post
                im sure that an admin is fully aware of the rules of his own server, and therefore fully aware of breaking them. so if you "[I]notice[I] an admin breaking his own rules. dont be a smart :yay: and tell him he's breaking own rules. either deal with it or leave.
                Aw comon man,.,... I run a server and have been running game servers for many years.

Just today someone told me that people were breaking the rules and moving into a noncap.... I took note of it and informed those responsible to get the frack out of there... all but one complied after repeated warnings and was kicked.... he came back and played for 3 more hours without event.
                I did not rebuke the player reporting the problem, even though his language and tone were way off for it.... He was pissed that someone was breaking the rules and accused all of the clan as being "lame" for "allowing" it... but you don;t see us banning people because they have an opinion or point these things out.
                If you are going to post rules in your MOTD... and on your website. you had better live by them.

This cannot be said of these jerks......

:shakehead:

Comment

Yeah, Bob is a prolific poster...and that backwater clan site has been up for years!

Comment

Stay away from that server, nothing but bad things can come from there!

Comment

Yeah I was banned from there for attacking the No cap. I guess there idea of the No Cap was any admin in a plane anywhere on the map. I kept probbing them with missles and they didn't like it. I posted on the forums asking why I was banned when I wasn't baseraping and I was told that it was a 1 hour ban and to get over it. I didn't care about how long it was, I would never go back but just and FYI that they don't like getting owned on there on server.

Comment

Haven't been banned from there as of yet, but I have had some issues w/admins from time to time. They just join the list...heck, our whole clan was banned from a couple servers 'cause we got in there and actually helped the pub guys beat the clan-stacked opposing team

Comment

yeah i get kicked by admins frequently cause they suck and when i remind them of that it doesnt make them too happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Beerbob View Post
                            Yeah... and here's one of them C4ing the planes to keep teamates from taking them.

They would wait until they got off the ground and then blow them !

Notice the team and colors.. it will show they C4d their own plane....

after pointing that out, multiple people started getting kicked of course.

They have already been reported MANY times to EA and nothing is ever done.
                            So I say EXPLOIT away as server admins.

[ATTACH]4858[/ATTACH]
                            First they were shooting at me while I was running for the J-10 then they proceed to plant C4 on the plane while I was in it I saw this by switching to an external view. So i hopped out they ran me over then kicked me for base raping a non-cap, mind you the round had just started, earlier I got kicked for the same reason for shooting down a slow flying bomber in the middle of the map. Just to show how Flanders crew is run heres a clip from their website.

Comment

I'll add again to this discussion that it is funny to go in their and own them on their own server.. even if I do get kicked and banned here and there i get a good laugh out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
                                If the admins was a member of a clan dont bother going to their site they wont do anything if you post just try and find a new server or if you go back dont say anything just act like everybody else if you get kicked then you know its because you killed the admin.
                                If that isn't a perfect display of ignorance, I don't know what is. There are plenty of well-run clan servers out there to play on that will take legitimate complaints seriously.

Comment

Working...
                                X