Awesome New POE2 Server Ready to go!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome New POE2 Server Ready to go!!

TeamDissidents |D|'s NEW POE2 1.7 Server is up and running!!!!!!!

IP# 69.13.112.81
    Default Port

BattleRecorder is also ON also!

I'll have two maps in rotation (2 Rounds Per) which is the very up and coming most wanted and popular maps-
    Olesko Keep, Berezan Island, Crimea, and Odessa!!

The server is hosted on a custom built Machine of Quad Core Xeons, 2gigs server side ram, dual 15K SCSI HDD's and hosted at one of the fastest Gaming Hosts located central in the USA in Chicago!!!!

The server will be controlled tightly to maintain a lag free gaming experience with this MOD!!

Wish to join TeamDissidents? Or have any questions or suggestions please contact us via the forums or me direct using xfire - sava700

Contact us there!!

Re: Awesome New POE2 Server Ready to go!!

Awesome, will look forward to playing Olesko with you!

Comment

Originally posted by [tR]Greasy_Mullet View Post
      Awesome, will look forward to getting owned on Olesko with you!

FIXED

Comment

Great ill be sure to hop on your server after the release!

Comment

Originally posted by sava700 View Post
          FIXED
          :O

But but but!!! I got Dev HAX!!!

Comment

And still you get owned...what a n00b!

Comment

TeamDissidents |D|'s NEW POE2 1.7 Server is up and running!!!!!!!

IP# 69.13.112.81
              Default Port

BattleRecorder is also ON also!

I'll have two maps in rotation (2 Rounds Per) which is the very up and coming most wanted and popular maps-
              Olesko Keep, Berezan Island, Crimea, and Odessa!!

The server is hosted on a custom built Machine of Quad Core Xeons, 2gigs server side ram, dual 15K SCSI HDD's and hosted at one of the fastest Gaming Hosts located central in the USA in Chicago!!!!

The server will be controlled tightly to maintain a lag free gaming experience with this MOD!!

Wish to join TeamDissidents? Or have any questions or suggestions please contact us via the forums or me direct using xfire - sava700

Contact us there!!

Comment

Awesome, I will be there. Until the next dcon release, then I will have to share my time. :salute:

Comment

that server sounds liek it wants to come home with me

Comment

Awesome

Comment

I've seen you post this on a few forums and I've got one main request:
                      That you run alternate modes on your server.
                      I really think that part of keeping PoE2 alive will hinge on the alternative modes (incursion, frontline, nuke) because those actually change how the game is played.

I'm doing it on my server, but it's nowhere near as beefy as yours and I'm running small maps anyway. Especially since you are only running four maps, it wouldn't be that hard to run olesko on incursion and a couple on frontline/nuke.

And where's risen

Comment

Originally posted by sm007h View Post
                        I've seen you post this on a few forums and I've got one main request:
                        That you run alternate modes on your server.
                        I really think that part of keeping PoE2 alive will hinge on the alternative modes (incursion, frontline, nuke) because those actually change how the game is played.

I'm doing it on my server, but it's nowhere near as beefy as yours and I'm running small maps anyway. Especially since you are only running four maps, it wouldn't be that hard to run olesko on incursion and a couple on frontline/nuke.

And where's risen
                        We need one snow map in there!
                        I'll look at the other modes once it gets going.. right now I choose those 4 NEW maps cause of course people want something different. And yeah the server should be able to maintain 64players WIDE open with no problems.. But the issue right now with the choice of what maps and modes is cause I don't have a client release to look a them
                        I can't go off video's and descriptions..but I will look at that once the server gets established and I welcome any and all suggestions via our Forums about the server!

12 Hours to go!!!!!!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Comment

Originally posted by sava700 View Post
                          I'll look at the other modes once it gets going.. right now I choose those 4 NEW maps cause of course people want something different. And yeah the server should be able to maintain 64players WIDE open with no problems.. But the issue right now with the choice of what maps and modes is cause I don't have a client release to look a them
                          I can't go off video's and descriptions..but I will look at that once the server gets established and I welcome any and all suggestions via our Forums about the server!

12 Hours to go!!!!!!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:
                          Risen is the 5th NEW map
                          Please don't leave it out!!!

Risen: Remember the downed Blackhawk on Fallen? The reason why it was so easily spotted was due to the radar station on the top of Risen. This hill has suffered massive artillery bombardment and yet the Doppler still continues to operate. With advanced notice, the Ukranians have had time to dig into the hill side for the German attack. The Germans must attack up hill over open land into the worst kind of buzz saw. Ironically, the cover that would help the German infantry was blasted away in the artillery bombardment. The toughest fights will occur at the Doppler Station although this battle will rage all over the hill. Risen is a visually stunning war map unrivaled by any other map that I have previously played. Risen also features Single Player and Coop support.

Comment

Originally posted by sm007h
                            Risen is the 5th NEW map
                            Please don't leave it out!!!

It may get added in once the server takes off or if I see a large request for it.

Edit: well I went ahead and added it for the hell of it.. guess we shall see if it goes well.

Comment

hahaha, I just looked and you've got 45 players on risen!
                              I'm guessing that means it's going well

I'm going to go eat and then me and my buddy are going to hop into your server in about an hour...are you going to run poestats on your server?

PS, it was fun playing with you on release, glad it's just more than the two of us now, though :P

Comment

Working...
                              X