I just wanted to say thank you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just wanted to say thank you.

Well, I just finished last night getting my computer up and running after my very first format. I screwed up a lot and reformatted to start over 6 times but finally I'm up and running. My only beef is that the latest driver for my vid card has automatic overclocking which I don't trust. Any of you using the latest nVidia driver and have overclocked?? Should I trust it??

Anyway, I want to say thanks for all the help I recieved.

One last question, when I go into my control panle in game you know the ~` key? Well the letters are not clear like they have a shadow or something, should I just uninstall and re-install? Other than that so far so good!

Re: I just wanted to say thank you.

Do you have AA on in the Nvidia control panel? If so, turn it off and use the AA setting in the game. Mighte fix that problem you have with the text.

Comment

Unless you have ClearType on

Comment

Originally posted by knghtwhosaysni
        Do you have AA on in the Nvidia control panel? If so, turn it off and use the AA setting in the game. Mighte fix that problem you have with the text.

I will try that, the thing is though I did it as AA kept turning off in game. How do I make it stop??

Clear text? Is that a joke?

Comment

Originally posted by CDN-SMOKEJUMPER
          Clear text? Is that a joke?

:yay:

I dont think its your problem though

Comment

Yeah, you may have AA off in-game, but do you have AA forced on in the nVidia control panel?

Comment

Originally posted by Talus
              Yeah, you may have AA off in-game, but do you have AA forced on in the nVidia control panel?

Yes I do have it forced in the control panel. It keeps turning itself off in game so I had to.

What should I do to make it stop turning off?

Comment

Working...
              X