No announcement yet.

Awesome New POE2 Server Ready to go!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Awesome New POE2 Server Ready to go!!

Originally posted by sm007h View Post
    hahaha, I just looked and you've got 45 players on risen!
    I'm guessing that means it's going well

I'm going to go eat and then me and my buddy are going to hop into your server in about an hour...are you going to run poestats on your server?

PS, it was fun playing with you on release, glad it's just more than the two of us now, though :P
    yeah its staying pretty busy cause we are not applying lame rules to the server that annoy people.

As for poestats..I'm checking into it and glad you enjoyed it.

update: currently POEstats are being worked on..the Dev's have said they will let me know when its up and running.

Thanks for playing on the server guys! :salute:

Comment

Bumping for some adjustments.. I've removed Friendly Fire for a while to see how that goes. Seems alot were raising hell about it being on and getting killed by mines and what not.

Comment

Friendly fire off, alot of people were happy to see this!! I Invite all players to join up!!

And if your lagging its your computer and connection not the server! :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by sava700 View Post
          Bumping for some adjustments.. I've removed Friendly Fire for a while to see how that goes. Seems alot were raising hell about it being on and getting killed by mines and what not.
          You can turn FF mines/claymores off without turning FF off entirely.
          If anyone is complaining about FF totally, then they don't know how to aim and want to spam bullets/grenades/bombs/missiles at the enemy without consequence. :\

I can't stand FF off servers, personally.

Comment

If anyone is complaining about FF totally, then they don't know how to aim and want to spam bullets/grenades/bombs/missiles at the enemy without consequence. :\

I thought about that.. then I thought about the servers I and my clan mates look for in VBF2 and we always look for those that don't have FF on just cause the ones that do have TK punish enabled and I get pissed when I get punished by noobs for mistakes.

Comment

I wont play FF off servers. Unless there is no admining at all, and someone is allowed to keep doing it.

A minus 10 score should be an auto-kick for a few minutes. :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by HaVOCK-ElEEt View Post
                I wont play FF off servers. Unless there is no admining at all, and someone is allowed to keep doing it.

A minus 10 score should be an auto-kick for a few minutes. :salute:
                My server is controlled pretty tight and seems to be very popular regardless of FF on or off at least in the evenings.

This is a minor thing, since I don't throw up stupid rules for people to try to remember or follow.. I just say play the game and have fun.

Comment

Interesting...got to look around Olesko tonight alone and found alot of pick up kits

Comment

Looking for setup ideas guys!

If you have a suggestion about the server or a idea to make it more enjoyable we want to hear it!!

I've added a POE topic discussion to talk about any and all changes you'd like to see! I'll rotate changes each day to see which are best.

See ya on the Battlefield! :salute:

IP# 69.13.112.81 Default port

Comment

thanks for the input, we are definitely looking at all the options to get the best possible experience for everyone.

Comment

Server updated a little.. people should be loading in TWICE as fast now than what you do now on other servers!!!!
                        Also put FF back on, but disabled it for mines and claymores....

Enjoy the faster load time guys!! :salute:

Comment

Server updated a little.. people should be loading in TWICE as fast now than what you do now on other servers!!!!
                          Also put FF back on, but disabled it for mines and claymores....

Enjoy the faster load time guys!! :salute:

Yep to confirm this, verifying should only take a few seconds than for some it took a few mins!

Comment

I thought about that.. then I thought about the servers I and my clan mates look for in VBF2 and we always look for those that don't have FF on just cause the ones that do have TK punish enabled and I get pissed when I get punished by noobs for mistakes.
                            The server settings and map rotation is really fun. Thanks for the time and thought you're putting into running this thing

Comment

Originally posted by sm007h
                              The server settings and map rotation is really fun. Thanks for the time and thought you're putting into running this thing
                              as long as people have fun thats the main thing!

Comment

Originally posted by sm007h

Ohh and hey, I'm lookin for confirmation from players besides myself and my clan that the server is indeed loading super fast than it is on others... can you or anyone else that reads this confirm this?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X