Battlefield Podcast Episode 18 Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield Podcast Episode 18 Released

The team behind the Battlefield Podcast site have released episode 18 of their series today. This new episode includes questions/comments from anyone who participated in their open chat. Here's what they had to say:
    Ay Karamba! What an episode! In our 18th installment, we throw all the usual rules out the window and open the mic to anyone with something to say. Through the use of some cool technology from Skype, we held an open Listener Q&A session. Turnout was great and we recorded nearly 2.5 hours of questions, comments, discussions, and laughter with our listeners. Of course, the podcast does not include all of that, but the raw, uncut version, including pee breaks and strange people wandering in for a quick chat, is available from the downloads page.

Some of the topics we discussed are the recent Battlefield 2 patch 1.4 beta, expectations of the upcoming Battlefield 2, hacks and cheats in Battlefield 2, everyone's favorite weapon, and some discussion on really strange bugs. Malchi from the IDF - Fight For Independence mod also joined us to pimp his life's work at any chance he could.

There is an enhanced version available that includes some in-game footage of all of us joining together for a game afterwards, so if you like to have something to look at, grab that. Finally we would like to thank the many many of our listeners who joined us for this Skypecast and we promise to do it again soon!

Note: The WMV version of the enhanced video podcast has been discontinued in favor of the iPod Video version which will be renamed to simply "Enhanced Video". This is because the MP4 files are nearly half the size now that we're encoding them with the h264 codec. MP4 files require Quicktime normally, but for those of us that do not like iTunes or the Quicktime software, check out Quicktime Alternative. You can also use the Mediacoder to convert the video to any format your portable device needs.

Click here to listen!

Be sure to check it out and post your feedback either in this thread, or in their hosted forums here within TotalBF2. You can visit their site by clicking here.

Re: Battlefield Podcast Episode 18 Released

Awesome!

Comment

w00t w00t, hey David, you're from CT? sweet, I'm from Redding. AHxtreme64 is from Stratford lol

Comment

u guys should make the remake of the bf2 retard(on youtube) i died laughing at that lol.......

Comment

Originally posted by haffeysucks
          w00t w00t, hey David, you're from CT? sweet, I'm from Redding. AHxtreme64 is from Stratford lol
          Norwich, woo7

Small world

Comment

Thanks to everyone who made our first Battlefield Podcast Open Q&A Show a resounding success! There is such a great community surrounding the Battlefield Franchise. The people in it are second to none that continue to support Electronic Arts and DICE in their endevours to bring us the best dang gaming experience in the world.

Due to the fantastic response from the Battlefield community, we will be having another one in the near future.

Great job people!

G.I. :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by G.I.Jersey
              Thanks to everyone who made our first Battlefield Podcast Open Q&A Show a resounding success! There is such a great community surrounding the Battlefield Franchise. The people in it are second to none that continue to support Electronic Arts and DICE in their endevours to bring us the best dang gaming experience in the world.

Due to the fantastic response from the Battlefield community, we will be having another one in the near future.

Great job people!

mmm i could just say "Malchi, Malchi, Malchi, Malchi" :P
              Yes i am an attention whore! :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by G.I.Jersey

Great job people!

yep, keep up the great work. btw, you sure owned me today on that Wake server!

Comment

Sad to say that your your links are not letting me listen to your great podcast. I get this forbiden message and the only 2 I got it 5 and 6 way out of date but still great to lisen to

Comment

Working...
                  X