Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, I got called a cheater fo the first time today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So, I got called a cheater fo the first time today..

I Pretty much, if your really not cheating and your owning, consider being called a cheater a compliment.

Comment

Im only new to BF2 and i certainly dont think im very good but there are times when ive come accross players who i think may be cheating. as i said im new so what i think is cheating may just be a damn good player.

ive never called anyone a hacker or a cheat and i never will because i really see no point in it however when im shooting someone in the back of the head for what seems like five seconds, then he turns around and kills me in less than one second, i start to wonder "am i just really crap" or "is this guy cheating".

Im actually curious to learn what kind or cheats/hacks are out there. Ive heard of this "Aim Bot" which i assume automatically aims for you. Are there cheats that make people invincible also?

Comment

Yesterday I was at the tip of the South base you know where the AA is installed and I was at the bunker well a black hawk lifted off from the carrier I could see that because I moved my whole view to the right if you do that you can see more. So I targeted and shot so I shot a blackhawk from like what was it 300-400M or something from Boat Island to the carrier.. So I was like Wow.. And the response of that guy is in my sig lol..

He also was kicked for too high ping..

Comment

haha it happens to the best of us, welcome to the club mate...

Comment

coolio

Comment

Ya I get called a cheat all the time. annoying but I just dont look anymore lol

Comment

I was accused of having a so called "health hack" once, only because they couldn't hit me with their AA

Comment

Originally posted by DingoCrusher
                  Im only new to BF2 and i certainly dont think im very good but there are times when ive come accross players who i think may be cheating. as i said im new so what i think is cheating may just be a damn good player.

ive never called anyone a hacker or a cheat and i never will because i really see no point in it however when im shooting someone in the back of the head for what seems like five seconds, then he turns around and kills me in less than one second, i start to wonder "am i just really crap" or "is this guy cheating".

Im actually curious to learn what kind or cheats/hacks are out there. Ive heard of this "Aim Bot" which i assume automatically aims for you. Are there cheats that make people invincible also?

If the guy turns and drops prone should what appear to be his feet as soon as you see the guy going prone. It's where his head hit box actually is as soon as he drops. There are little odd glitches in this game, welcome to the fight!

Comment

Me and my friend, in 1.12, when our chopper is taken, we usually go into the enemy's base with our 95s, we wait all the time and the bases are usually occupied. When the victims come in, BAM, we run and get in. I consider it our job sometimes.

I got to confess, it's so fun, when we feel like it, to camp them with the chopper we stole (and i'm the gunner) and i just sit here, laughing my *** off as they call me n00b and n00b tules. One time, we stole a chopper from a friend, and he is the only one that spawns there, he wouldn't give up trying to take us down with the AT, but he ended up with negative points. And we're just all sitting here, laughing our asses off. I feel sooo sry sometimes. But what's the existance of spawn camping? I mean, u die, and u don't get to respawn or magically reappear after 15 seconds is up in real life .

Comment

It has become the mark of many great players to be called a cheat. Sometimes a player is really great...sometimes they just exploit the glitches in the game. It helps to spread the word about what is a glitch and what is just good playing.

Other times there really are hacks and cheats out there so it doesnt help to call everyone that kills u a cheat/hack as it dilutes the true meaning if everyone is a hack. I have gotten better over the months and come to realize how much time players will invest in this game and the fact that, while I dont rank with them, I can now do things I used to call people cheats for.

The lesson...if u get owned...try assuming first that the guy/girl with the Lt.Bar next to his/her name might have some skills you dont. Try to learn from him/her and hey I got a novel idea....maybe compliment him on a great shot! He/she might even take u under his/her wing next round and show u some cool tricks. Of course if he drops 100 vod's on everyones head...might be a hack.

Thanks for the story most can relate to.

(Nice avatar james)

Comment

ive only been called a cheater a handful of times and i take great pride in being called one :*)

a bizzare one was just a week ago i was helo gunning and was constantly knocking the opposition helo down and they started calling me a cheat :/
                        i must have knocked them down 15 times :*********)

Comment

I was 85-5 (or something similar) using the Cobra on a Daqing server yesterday and was accused of two things:

1- being a cheater,
                          2- pulling off spins that they couldn't replicate.

... the Hell am I supposed to say ? I just shrug it off and keep blasting them.

Comment

My comeback for cheaters:

Them: Kick Skins he's a hack
                            Me: I'm not a hack, you just suck.

Comment

Working...
                            X