Don't allow this guy to be your commander

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Don't allow this guy to be your commander

He has been demoted from commander before but never enough people to vote for a kick. I remember once, on a full server, all boxes on my team were green except for that one that doesn't know how to read.

Comment

there's having fun while being and commander, than they'res just being an idiot.
      Please don't command while under the influence of iditohol.

Comment

People are sick

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU View Post
          i seirously cannot bother with these people and their rants with people in BF2, it an online game GET USED TO IT.
          So don't read these threads. Simple enough for you? Or are you a loser like this guy and enjoy ruining peoples online experience? Either way, since you aren't the master of the universe and freedom of speech is currently in practice here, these people and there rants aren't going anywhere. Sorry mate! Suck it up or leave, the choice is yours.

Comment

Originally posted by glcm1961 View Post
            So don't read these threads. Simple enough for you? Or are you a loser like this guy and enjoy ruining peoples online experience? Either way, since you aren't the master of the universe and freedom of speech is currently in practice here, these people and there rants aren't going anywhere. Sorry mate! Suck it up or leave, the choice is yours.
            WOW.. That was GOOD TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X