Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Don't allow this guy to be your commander

Originally posted by NateDawg=US= View Post
    Was he singing in Japanese? That's where BF2S says he's from.
    I couldn't understand what he was singing. He sounded like a little girl and it was so loud and unbearable it was hard to make out. It wasn't all singing either. He was making noises and towards the end I just turned the volume off.

As a side note, the next round spawned as MEC at the factory (trying to be commander again but someone else got it) and although I never do this sort of thing, I was so mad I spawned there and C4'ed his ***. Not the mature thing to do but putting up with him for a whole round was too much.

Comment

I gotta try this sometime

Comment

Originally posted by Steelclash View Post
        Do you often play on non-administrated servers? Do you also play with people that enjoy his style of commanding by not mutinying him?

HAHA MUTINY???? I can't remember the last time someone was successfully kicked off a server by a Mutiny. That's the one thing I HATE about B2. You have the feature but it's totally USELESS!!!!

Comment

Mutinys require too many votes for large games and no nobody is ever kicked out of a game because of a mutiny. go on a server with a few people and mutinys work there

Comment

Originally posted by glcm1961 View Post
            I couldn't understand what he was singing. He sounded like a little girl and it was so loud and unbearable it was hard to make out. It wasn't all singing either. He was making noises and towards the end I just turned the volume off.

So instead of muting him you turned off your volume?? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Brandis View Post
              This guy sounds like fun!
              Yes indeed

Originally posted by BG1 View Post
              So instead of muting him you turned off your volume?? lol

How do you mute somebody??? Oh wait in the "manage" area?

Comment

in audio you can turn VOIP to 0% for the round

Comment

Sounds like that guy is actually fun.

Comment

BTW he also uses the commander hack.

Comment

i seirously cannot bother with these people and their rants with people in BF2, it an online game GET USED TO IT.

Comment

I just played a round with him, he spammed the whole round non stop. finally he was demoted from commander and I took command so he wouldn't again. Because of his immaturity we lost the round.

I just e-mailed the server admin of this server he likes to play at. I hope he does something about it, its great server.

Originally posted by RYKUU View Post
                        i seirously cannot bother with these people and their rants with people in BF2, it an online game GET USED TO IT.
                        To bad you are half a world away, I would like to see you say the same thing after being in a round with him.

Comment

no mutiny options?

Comment

Originally posted by N2K View Post
                            I just played a round with him, he spammed the whole round non stop. finally he was demoted from commander and I took command so he wouldn't again. Because of his immaturity we lost the round.

I just e-mailed the server admin of this server he likes to play at. I hope he does something about it, its great server.

To bad you are half a world away, I would like to see you say the same thing after being in a round with him.

I actually played a round with that jackass.... He was just a squad leader but VOIP spammed the entire round... I ended up shooting him.

Comment

Originally posted by N2K View Post
                              I have seen people like him just take a blow to he chest mate it happens.

Comment

Ban the guy (I would normally say warn / kick him, but I'm sure he'd return); no reason the rest of the players should suffer because of his immaturity.

It's a damn shame that in-game kick vote system doesn't work the way it should.

Comment

Working...
                                X