Don't allow this guy to be your commander

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't allow this guy to be your commander

IN_MY_DREAM is his name, and ruining BF2 is his game.

Playing on IO Karkand FMJ, this guy was commander and spent the entire round in the water by the crane on the mic singing like a little girl and spamming "need more ammo". Couldn't communicate with my squad. Couldn't call out location or spot the enemy. Couldn't kill him because of his location so tried to ignore him best as we could, but talk about a complete moron. At any rate, look at his stats and you can conclude that this is his way of playing BF2. He's only a sargeant, so he probably doesn't get the commanders slot all the time (47 hours out of 111 played). His win/loss ratio is .31 and kill/death ratio is .1720, which would coincide with his style of "play".

Just to give you all a heads up to be on the lookout for this idiot.

Re: Don't allow this guy to be your commander

thanks for the headsup

Comment

This guy sounds like fun!

Comment

Do you often play on non-administrated servers? Do you also play with people that enjoy his style of commanding by not mutinying him?

Comment

Mutiny maybe?

Comment

couldnt you just crash a plane into him, and jump out a couple secs b4 it hits him?

Comment

Originally posted by Steelclash View Post
              Do you often play on non-administrated servers? Do you also play with people that enjoy his style of commanding by not mutinying him?

As to your first question, every server I play on is administered AFAIK, with regards to your second question, there was no option to mutiny or kick players on this server.

Originally posted by Topgun View Post
              couldnt you just crash a plane into him, and jump out a couple secs b4 it hits him?
              As I stated in the original post, this was infantry only on Karkand and he obviously knew exactly where to hide because we couldn't get to him with grenades, C4, etc etc. There were exactly zero options for getting rid of him.

Comment

you can always just message one of our guys ingame, theres usually always one in the game and if not just xfire one of us.

unfortunately this game is full of smacktards who dont get enough attention at home and need a kick in the pants. just xfire one of us if were not in the room, were always watching for smacktards, must of been early this morning.

Originally posted by Steelclash View Post
                Do you often play on non-administrated servers?
                our server is well admined, just not always at 8 am.

Comment

Originally posted by *FMJ*Power View Post
                  you can always just message one of our guys ingame, theres usually always one in the game and if not just xfire one of us.

unfortunately this game is full of smacktards who dont get enough attention at home and need a kick in the pants. just xfire one of us if were not in the room, were always watching for smacktards, must of been early this morning.

our server is well admined, just not always at 8 am.
                  Thanks for the feedback. I like your server and you're right about smacktards whose mission in life is to make everyone else as miserable as they are.

Comment

unfortunately there is about a million others just like him in this game.
                    "Crunch's First Officer"
                    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by glcm1961 View Post

Playing on IO Karkand
                      there is your problem

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon
                        there is your problem
                        lol agueed

Comment

I don't think one should make excuses for that sort of behavior by blaming the map and the rules. Infantry only on karkand is a blast if you ignore the nade spamming stat whores at the hotel and concentrate on the MEC flags in the rear. It can be a challenge to get there and once you do it results in great see-saw battles around the warehouse and factory.

Just because there are an unusual number of smacktards like IN_MY_DREAM who go to IO Karkand does not in any way make their actions any less reprehensible.

Comment

I had him as commander on some server the other day. He didn't do anything at all, just sat there and got free points.

Comment

Was he singing in Japanese? That's where BF2S says he's from.

Comment

Working...
                              X