DCON Ranked servers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DCON Ranked servers!

hey dude i sent you an email before yourt last post go read it, and as for your attitude, fine keep your admin rights, you can stream, if i catch padders its toast! that simple, police it with your clanmates, and i will to!

You guys keep it clean i dont see an issue, if not then it will become a worry no more for me! may seem harsh but i hate cheaters and padders, point blank and period!!!

hey sava, add me to msn, icq, xfire whatever you got!

msn: my email address
    xfire: masterxbkc

Comment

Originally posted by masterx View Post
      may seem harsh but i hate cheaters and padders, point blank and period!!!

hey sava, add me to msn, icq, xfire whatever you got!

At least we agree on something.. I dislike em as well.. I'm a big pusher on the other forums for stats just to go away in Vanilla BF2 but guess money rules all to EA. As it seems to have gone to Quake Wars too so I'm going to skip that game altogether.

Its not harsh to say the least, I'll discuss this with a few clan mates and get back to you on it. Thanks

Comment

Thanks to MasterX we now have 2- DCON ranked servers up and running and I have posted the server information below. The 1st server is exactly the same as our current DCON server and the other is hosting crazy mods for DCON and we will be changing the up every once and a while to keep it interesting.

Please feel free to drop in and check out either one of our new DCON ranked servers. You can also find out more about any of our mod servers @ www.ckwclan.com

Now with that said, I am sure my next statement will make you happy.

Effective July 2nd 2007 I will no longer be hosting DCON servers that are showing the EA ranked symbol in the browser

Thanks- Chronic

*Both servers were setup on Saturday July 1st

Comment

Ok, i helped MasterX setup and test the system, so will try to clarify. No-one else needs admin of your server, for you to contribute stats to the central server backend. YOU (the server operator) however, need quite extensive access to your own server, to be able to do it. Hopefully thats a bit clearer.

We have our own stats system which is identical, had it for years actually. However, we now get our three Dcon Servers, to ALSO contribute their stats to the Central System. :yay:

We are also PSB Members, so all our servers stream live to Punksbusted. This doesnt interfere with anything, and we check our screenshots daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Kinsman
            Ok, i helped MasterX setup and test the system, so will try to clarify. No-one else needs admin of your server, for you to contribute stats to the central server backend. YOU (the server operator) however, need quite extensive access to your own server, to be able to do it. Hopefully thats a bit clearer.

We have our own stats system which is identical, had it for years actually. However, we now get our three Dcon Servers, to ALSO contribute their stats to the Central System. :yay:

We are also PSB Members, so all our servers stream live to Punksbusted. This doesnt interfere with anything, and we check our screenshots daily.
            That's great, I am glad to hear that we have some Australia servers streaming player stats to the site since that is what truly makes it a global system.

I would however like to see some additional US servers streaming player stats to the system so that there is a larger selection of servers on the network that cater to individual player styles wile still allowing them to earn stats on the system

We are also PBS Members so all of our servers stream to PB and we are using the PB MBL system on all of our servers as well.

Comment

I might look at streaming stats from ours when the patch comes out.. till then I'll spend time mowing the yard, painting the house and other fun things to till that day arrives.

Comment

FOR THE RECORD

This is MasterX's stats system and not an official dcon stats system. If you give admin control to him it's out of our hands.

Comment

i just found out about this little feature!:

so i dont need anyones admin rights to ban stats paddders and cheaters

Comment

Originally posted by kiff View Post
                    FOR THE RECORD

This is MasterX's stats system and not an official dcon stats system. If you give admin control to him it's out of our hands.

This is the first negative comment I have made about the DCON mod and it saddens me to say this but it sounds as if you guys need to work out some internal issues because it would appear to diehard supporters like me that you folks are having some issues with how this is being deployed.

I gave up hosting a DCON server with a ranked symbol so that my servers could participate in this so you folks need to get you act together and decide on how this is going to work before you loose more support from players like myself.

I will say this and you can say not is not all you want, however until someone comes out with something better that will support any DCON server wishing to participate then as far as I am concerned, this is the official DCON stats system.

It almost looks as if you’re caving to the players that do nothing but complain and it’s my opinion you need to stop worrying about the lost causes and start focusing on players that do support this mod.

Get it together guys I don’t want to have to go looking for another mod to throw my support behind.

Comment

Originally posted by mitch66 View Post
                      This is the first negative comment I have made about the DCON mod and it saddens me to say this but it sounds as if you guys need to work out some internal issues because it would appear to diehard supporters like me that you folks are having some issues with how this is being deployed.

I gave up hosting a DCON server with a ranked symbol so that my servers could participate in this so you folks need to get you act together and decide on how this is going to work before you loose more support from players like myself.

I will say this and you can say not is not all you want, however until someone comes out with something better that will support any DCON server wishing to participate then as far as I am concerned, this is the official DCON stats system.

It almost looks as if you’re caving to the players that do nothing but complain and it’s my opinion you need to stop worrying about the lost causes and start focusing on players that do support this mod.

Get it together guys I don’t want to have to go looking for another mod to throw my support behind.

I couldn't have said it better my self mitch.... I'm still running a dcon server at the moment but I'm not streaming anything yet till I hear more word on a patch. At the moment I just don't feel its worth it without a patch to a MOD that is dying quickly. So as Mitch said..please get yourselves working more together and lets get this thing patched and the bugs worked out of the stats system and more so just work together!

Comment

Kiff is just saying that DCon hasn't endorsed the system as a whole yet. Like X said, he's put in his own time and effort to get the system going, and maintaining it on his own. If the community likes the system, I'm sure making it official will come up in discussions.

And if that happens, I'll most likely form some sort of team similar to BFRoE to help combat padders and cheaters. But, that's for another time.

In the mean time, I've upgraded our clan's servers to post stats to the system as well.

Roughage Riders V0.1 Ranked - 72.232.137.27
                        DCon Official V0.1a - Texas USA - 72.232.137.28

If enough servers support it, we'll have to try and post a list of all the servers that post to the system for promoting. :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by {RR}SinisterCaesarSalad View Post
                          Kiff is just saying that DCon hasn't endorsed the system as a whole yet. Like X said, he's put in his own time and effort to get the system going, and maintaining it on his own. If the community likes the system, I'm sure making it official will come up in discussions.

And if that happens, I'll most likely form some sort of team similar to BFRoE to help combat padders and cheaters. But, that's for another time.

In the mean time, I've upgraded our clan's servers to post stats to the system as well.

Roughage Riders V0.1 Ranked - 72.232.137.27
                          DCon Official V0.1a - Texas USA - 72.232.137.28

If enough servers support it, we'll have to try and post a list of all the servers that post to the system for promoting. :salute:
                          Glad to see more servers on the stats system. The list thing is a great idea,I will continue to support it for as long as they do.

Also while I am here I wanted to mention that we now have Battle Recorder running on both of the DCON server that we host.

Thanks- Mitch

Comment

last thing missing is a patch....

Comment

Originally posted by sava700 View Post
                              last thing missing is a patch....
                              Agreed.....

Comment

It's coming. I'm liking the current build the testers have. I have HUGE issues with lag on the Alpha, but none what-so-ever on the current patch build. Let's hope it'll be ready soon. I want to kill all of you. :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                                X