Are you afraid of snipers ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you afraid of snipers ??

are you afraid of snipers? do you fear crossing a street or running about in the open incase a sniper shoots at you?

(claymores NOT to be mentioned, this is fear of sniper bullets ONLY!!)

Re: Are you afraid of snipers ??

Crossing a street and running about in the open is the best way to avoid getting sniped. Standing still is what kills you.

Comment

No, but I shoot back at them.

Comment

I tend not to worry about it, the last time i got sniped was when i took the SU34 out for a spin and some lamer was camping the airfield on Kubra Dam. So i got back to duty and bombed him.

Comment

Not if im a sniper myself

Comment

Hell No i just pick them off my self. The stuip thing is though, Once u have been shot by a sniper u would think they would change positions, But all the guys that have killed me just sit in the same position, It dose make me laugh.

Plus how can any one be afraid of snipers, Its part of the game

Comment

depends when im trying to take out a tank with a srwa yes. but usaly im the sniper and i kill easy with me m95

Comment

Originally posted by FinalJudge
                Hell No i just pick them off my self. The stuip thing is though, Once u have been shot by a sniper u would think they would change positions, But all the guys that have killed me just sit in the same position, It dose make me laugh.

Plus how can any one be afraid of snipers, Its part of the game
                You haven't played with me obviously. :laugh:

Comment

No, they are annoying, and thats where it ends.

Comment

Hell yeah I fear snipers. They leave freakin claymores everywhere.

Comment

No. Most snipers really suck. I fear them dropping random claymores while I'm emptying a clip into them more than their rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by evilzucchini
                        Hell yeah I fear snipers. They leave freakin claymores everywhere.
                        i specifically asked people NOT to go on about claymores and them being feared, SNIPER BULLETS ONLY, NOT CLAYMORES COMPRENDE ?

thnx to everyone else that has been posting tho!!

Comment

I don't fear snipers in BF2. If I get taken out by one, I can usually find him after re-spawn. As long as enemy tags are visable at long ranges, sniping in BF2 won't be as fun or effective as it is in other mods that don't show enemy tags. After all, it doesn't matter how well you hide if your name is hovering above you in red. Besides, with UAV and Scan and a commander that is worth his salt, a sniper in BF2 is a sitting duck. The good ones move after a kill and never leave themselves exposed longer than needed.

Now I do have an un-natural fear of arty.......

Comment

lol fear and snipers should never be put into the same sentence.

I fear them like I fear the flies flying over their corpses after I plunge a knife into their backs.

With all the medics out there, and occasionally playing medic myself, being shot by one is hardly ever something that really effects the flow of the game. If one is persistent enough, he's hunted down and killed. Amamzes me how often u tards have your 2 claymores go off behind you but are still too focused on things to realize you're fixing to get defibb'd/knifed, etc...

Comment

99% of my deaths to a sniper is when they are spamming claymores all over the map. Getting shot by a sniper is mainly annoying and thats the end of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X