X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yip Yip Stats Are Back

Originally posted by batman0405 View Post
    ok im 13 years old. not a hard core gamer. U guys are probley in ur 20s and ive gotten further with a girl than u. U probley cant play sports, i can. i have a life just trying to be helpful thats. all.

ffs

bitches
    That's too funny! Yea, I'm pretty sure my Fiance would be on the opposing side of your idiotic flame. Anyone can "play sports" all you need is a body. I don't think saying that you want 5,000 points was fair, and really it's just stupid.

Comment

ok im 13 years old. not a hard core gamer. U guys are probley in ur 20s and ive gotten further with a girl than u. U probley cant play sports, i can. i have a life just trying to be helpful thats. all.

ffs

bitches
      Yeah, it shows.

The world's leading online dictionary: English definitions, synonyms, word origins, example sentences, word games, and more. A trusted authority for 25+ years!

Comment

Originally posted by N2K View Post
        lmao, touche!

Comment

Originally posted by batman0405
          idk about you but i just got my stats. too bad they wernt all the hard earned points i got last week. I still think that ea should give us 5,000 poitns or somewho fix it more so we get the stats we deserve.
          Thanks for the news dude! Mine updated to! :yay:

Comment

ffs

bitches

That would almost go into my signature.

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
              That would almost go into my signature.
              That's worth it. :P

Comment

No stat updates here. Still sitting where i was 2 weeks ago, 2k from 1st SGT.

Comment

Originally posted by [AH1z]Predrag View Post
                  I moved up by like 10 places on the chopper list while the stats were down, I wasnt even playing

:laugh:
                  haha, same here.... but with LMG's. I'm now #340 from #350 without even playing! Guess some high rankers are being reset.

Comment

Originally posted by [AH1z]Predrag View Post
                    I moved up by like 10 places on the chopper list while the stats were down, I wasnt even playing

:laugh:
                    He got pr0 skillz.

Comment

i think what we can take from this is that the stats are back and we are all happy for the time being, i would of like all the points i earned.

Comment

It would be cool if EA or Dice gave us some kind of compensation for the latest palaver.

Comment

So have all points earned been added up? Or is it just points earned from now on have been updated? (I haven't had a chance to play today, that's why I'm asking)

Comment

i belive all previous points are lost... =( i had pretty good points while it was down

Comment

ffs

bitches
                              Yep and I bet your girl friend's name is "Five Fingered Mary" She's probably one of the Palmer Sisters, one is left handed, the other is right handed.

Comment

Originally posted by 9ff View Post
                                i belive all previous points are lost... =( i had pretty good points while it was down
                                I played better while the stats were down and got lots of points. What a shame. Oh well, as long as they're back.

Comment

Working...
                                X