Stats back up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats back up?

Are the stats back up ? My clan mates say our Wet Dream Server is updating today
    http://www.battlefieldbs.com/wd.html

stats

Re: Stats back up?

Several people at the EA forums are saying that they're getting stats, but I've played several hours on various servers today and nothing.

But this looks like a glimmer of hope...

Comment

Ours had not been since the 16th. I restarted it about 5 am today, EA must have done something. Wow Everyone will be playing again !!

Comment

Originally posted by (-BS-)GodFather View Post
        Ours had not been since the 16th. I restarted it about 5 am today, EA must have done something. Wow Everyone will be playing again !!
        Um, no, YOU may have stats but I doubt everyone does. My friend had games rank yesterday, I haven't had games rank for 8 days.

Comment

I'd expect some sort of annoucement if the stats were back up.

Comment

:yay: Here's hoping somebody is making progress on the stats issue.

Comment

I had like ~120 points register from one round, that's it...... And the stats not working aren't stopping the "stat whores" from playing... if you go to karkand they're still doing the same old thing.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst View Post
                I had like ~120 points register from one round, that's it...... And the stats not working aren't stopping the "stat whores" from playing... if you go to karkand they're still doing the same old thing.
                Yep, I think they hope the points will still register.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieIsrael View Post
                  If it is that's pretty funny.

Comment

Looks like I got +70 points.. going to see now if I get more

EDIT: No, I played on the same server but no more points updated :S

Comment

My stats have just updated to include my last round.. the thousands of points from the last 10 days are, as expected, not there though.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst View Post
                        because 'stat whores' are fictional charachters created by people who have bad stats to mouth off people with good stats

Comment

about 10 mins ago, i found a server and got my points + my gold instantly

193.93.145.116:16567

if u want points, hop on this one

Comment

I doubt thats really metalica

Originally posted by Demichev View Post
                            because 'stat whores' are fictional charachters created by people who have bad stats to mouth off people with good stats
                            ok a stat whore is someone who only plays for stats and whines when the system is down. a stat whore is someone like a stat padder or K/P server player they play for points except for the K/P people who play on unranked servers.

Comment

Working...
                            X