Stats back up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stats back up?

Do you guys think there is a chance that points from the previous days will be updated? I think this problem isnt completly fixed but most servers a running stats. Possible ea will fix it even more and we will get our previous stats!! :yay:

Comment

Damn, I played several great rounds last night and still... nothing.

Comment

Stats appear to be working from my experience too. Got my first update last night, the first in more than 12 days.

Comment

Yeah I started getting points last night, I'm so much happier to play now. It's just not fun having nothing to aim for... besides peoples heads.

Comment

Originally posted by batman0405
            Do you guys think there is a chance that points from the previous days will be updated? I think this problem isnt completly fixed but most servers a running stats. Possible ea will fix it even more and we will get our previous stats!! :yay:
            Sorry I wasn't around to bear the good news on this one gents, was off ill yesterday. :hmm: The stats issue has indeed been addressed, sorry for the frustration this prolonged issue caused.

Stats from last week will certainly be processed but not right away since we need to balance processing current incoming stats with those from last week. But nothing will be lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob848 View Post
              Damn, I played several great rounds last night and still... nothing.
              Me too. Well, not really. I did get 8 points. Out of a few hundred.

Comment

Originally posted by Sentience View Post
                Sorry I wasn't around to bear the good news on this one gents, was off ill yesterday. :hmm: The stats issue has indeed been addressed, sorry for the frustration this prolonged issue caused.

Stats from last week will certainly be processed but not right away since we need to balance processing current incoming stats with those from last week. But nothing will be lost.
                WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

(no im not a stats whore)

Comment

Originally posted by Mooby McMoob View Post
                  (no im not a stats whore)
                  You don't have to be to enjoy the stats system.

Comment

thanks Sentience ,that means me best round score will be recorded im happy

Comment

You don't have to be to enjoy the stats system.
                      but then you dont have to be to enjoy the game for what it is

Comment

Violet from EA support forum also said that stats from previous 1-2 weeks will be processed and nothing should be lost

Comment

WOOOW WHO WOULD TOUGHT THAT!!! just a coupplr days ago they said STATS FROM PAST WHEEK WIL BE LOST

well well bout time some good news... AND LETS HOPE ITS TRUE!

Comment

Yes, let's hope it's true.

I haven't gotten a single point since June 14, but I'm trying to make myself believe that what they are saying is true.

I will be very, very happy if I do get my points from the past two weeks sometime in the next couple of days.

Comment

Yeah, now hurry up lol u got me excited, i was getting points all last night but now i dont get anything.

Comment

still no update for me. i'm hopeful though.

Comment

Working...
                                X