statpadders!! argh!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• statpadders!! argh!!

just want to know why soooo many people have such an issue with them. (not talking about the ROE guys its their job.) but the rest of us casual players. i mean ive seen alot of people post here bashing them unmercilessily.
    so long as they dont disrupt ur personal game idk what the big deal is. i totally understand slamming the tk/ heal medics because i myself hate them with a passion. imo its their perogative if they choose to cheat (possibly getting reset in the process.) but come on guys dont let a few bad apples kill ur fun.

as for the people who feel the necessity to report at the drop of hat grow up. if u see someone uve seen cheating before or someone who has a reputation for it then be my guest. im talking about the people who join a highly populated pistol knife or high points server for just long enough to take a screen shot of the player list and then submit several times. now wouldnt u be pissed if u were reported every time u tossed something out the window, everytime u neglect to use a cross walk or every time u inadvertently violate ur city's traffic laws? someone please explain to me the logic behind this type of mentality.

*** please note by posting this i am in no way encouraging cheating in any way or form nor am i defending the padders themselves.***

remember kiddies, god plays bf2 himself being that the game is one of his finest creations and he himslelf is aggreveted by cheating. dont do it for if u do u will surely burn in eternal hellfire.

it should be noted that through extensive research i have found that "thou shalt not use exploits in bf2" was to be the 11th commandment but was left out so as not to confuse the sh*t out of everyone for the next several millenia.

Re: statpadders!! argh!!

i agree, i couldnt give a **** if people statpad, i certainly wouldnt go to the effort of reporting them. but if i come across them, i will kill the enemies that are involved in it

Comment

someone please explain to me the logic
      stats = competition = jealousy

jealousy = hate = satan

therefore stats = satan

God must play unranked then

Comment

Originally posted by sassback
        as for the people who feel the necessity to report at the drop of hat grow up. if u see someone uve seen cheating before or someone who has a reputation for it then be my guest. im talking about the people who join a highly populated pistol knife or high points server for just long enough to take a screen shot of the player list and then submit several times. now wouldnt u be pissed if u were reported every time u tossed something out the window, everytime u neglect to use a cross walk or every time u inadvertently violate ur city's traffic laws? someone please explain to me the logic behind this type of mentality.

If you didnt violate the "laws" you wouldnt get reported, so you wouldnt get mad would you? so therefore we can conclude if you didnt violate the ROE, you wouldnt be mad

Comment

Last part = major LOLZ!

I personally don't care for statpadders. I just play the game for fun and worry little about stats.

Comment

I really dont care if I find them padding in a remote location, I might kill the enemy though to encourage them to stop but thats it. If I become the victum of their wrong doing I WILL report them. The only people I report is hotel explioters, cant stand those ****o's.

Comment

Working...
            X