My solo vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My solo vid

I've had some free time recently, so I've finally be able to put together some footage from soloing from earlier in the year. All the footage is from the CLU chopper server, except for a few chaingunning clips, enjoy.

Streaming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIUIkLsyFOA (streaming)

Higher resolution quality download

http://fanatic22b.net/bf2/chopper.wmv (speeds will likely be slow, just give it time)

filefront link: http://files.filefront.com/chopperwm.../fileinfo.html

Re: My solo vid

Downloading.

Ehm, hitboxes?

Nice movie - you got some skills.

But dude, making so many 'clips' everytime, looks like u don't die etc. I think it's getting booring to watch, that ppl only make movies which have been clipped and cutted etc - know what I'm saying? Anyways, nice music too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ph1L View Post
      Ehm, hitboxes?
      Pretty sure all the footage came from when I was back up at school on the university connection, my average ping to the CLU server was in the single digits.

I understand on the last part, I had a few multiple kill clips, but I don't see making a raw footage video from one round in the server.

Comment

what is a good program to capture ingame footage?

Comment

Originally posted by wolverine77 View Post
          what is a good program to capture ingame footage?
          The only good one that works is FRAPS

Comment

Hey fanatic that was real good.
            Music was good
            Editing was good
            Skillz were good...the thing i wanna know is how old are these clips coz i was looking at your tv shots and beneath the crosshair sorta thing there should be a bar which decreases because the missile was travveling forwards...i didnt see that on yours

Comment

Originally posted by hellsent-2007
              Skillz were good...the thing i wanna know is how old are these clips coz i was looking at your tv shots and beneath the crosshair sorta thing there should be a bar which decreases because the missile was travveling forwards...i didnt see that on yours
              Clips are from probably around April/May, still on patch 1.41. The tv missle camera feed bar only shows up in the US chopper, and it's there in the clips, the first tv shot on daqing shows it; it's a little harder to see while tving on dragon, but it's still there.

Comment

Very nice view usage.

Comment

OT crew, IN.

Gonna watch that when it finishes downloading in a few years...

Word, that hightopz and pilot really mustve gotten annoyed after a while ^^

Comment

Stay off any server im on. J/k

Also, made me start up a round and find a chopper. One good measuring stick for a vid is .... did it make you want to play. This vid made me want to play.

Thanks!

Comment

CLU Chopper server, is that like a server with only choppers? I'd love to have the IP if so! :yay:

Nice Skillz/Muzic!

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi View Post
                        Word, that hightopz and pilot really mustve gotten annoyed after a while ^^
                        Yeah, I joined some random night and it was only 4 people on the server, so it was a lot of killing the same people.

Comment

Originally posted by Teback View Post
                          CLU Chopper server, is that like a server with only choppers? I'd love to have the IP if so! :yay:

Nice Skillz/Muzic!
                          Just search CLU while in game, it should show up. Server gets populated later at night.

Comment

it's a nice movie...
                            i play CLU all the time and I've never seen you there, anyways:

I liked it, but it couldn't have taken long to get all that footage on a chopper only server :P

Comment

Originally posted by 'dL//Aeriald
                              it's a nice movie...
                              i play CLU all the time and I've never seen you there, anyways:

I liked it, but it couldn't have taken long to get all that footage on a chopper only server :P
                              you do?

Comment

Working...
                              X