Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peeed off with the flaming , lets have a poll .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Peeed off with the flaming , lets have a poll .

Originally posted by Scott_995 View Post
    i would re-install bf2 and not patch it, then whore it up in the black hawk,

and play the mods of course
    Reformatted not so long ago and re-installed. Played afew games whilst d/l patch.... ah the good ol days. Forgot how much fun it was to bounce around none stop whilst firing.

Comment

As I`m not playing atm, I will start playing again if the stats are removed. But that will prolly happen in 2 years so no, never again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bald-Eagle11 View Post
        YOU WILL HAVE NO MEDALS , BADGES OR RIBBONS AND NO RANKS
        Oh noes! life cant go on!!

I hardly ever play ranked anymore due the selfish player base, the stats system is poorly designed and leaves me at the end of the round hating every other player. Who cares about stats when there are mods about..free content with loads more cool stuff than DICE ever bothered to put it.

Comment

On the off chance that stats for the week are lost we'd definitely look into some way of making up for that if at all possible. I can't promise anything but it'd only be fair for me to at least look into a few options.

Comment

Originally posted by Sentience View Post
            On the off chance that stats for the week are lost we'd definitely look into some way of making up for that if at all possible. I can't promise anything but it'd only be fair for me to at least look into a few options.
            I would say give everyone about 5,000 points or 10,000 points for haveing to deal with this.
            We didn't get anything before, when the stat servers were down, back in the day and nothing from the pain for the patches 1.20 through 1.30.
            It's only right

Comment

Originally posted by Sentience View Post
              OMG!!!! Free content???

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
                OMG!!!! Free content???
                NO! JUST NO
                Points, alot of points
                like I already said

Comment

Originally posted by Eye_of_god View Post
                  NO! JUST NO
                  Points, alot of points
                  like I already said
                  Im sorry, whilst i like stats... you sir, are a whore of epic proportions.

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
                    Im sorry, whilst i like stats... you sir, are a whore of epic proportions.
                    I am not being a whose of anything.
                    I am just asking for something that at least counts better then what DICE could give us. Free contact.....like what? Another half-assed map with bugs and everything?

Comment

the stats give somthing to shoot for, i played GR long time & it was mondane after a while, i havent been with bf2 long but what time i have atleast its just another goal in the game, not just to kill & win games, but to keep TK's down, see what your avg K/D is, your avg hit miss, etc. just extra, i dont live for the stats but it keeps the mondane out for me.

oh & who would like to be commander with no points to gain?

Comment

I would prob stop, the stats are the only reason why i still play.

think about it.... If people wasnt driven to get good scores/stats or whatever

Everyone on the server would be messing around TKing eachother and not playing for a reason......

Comment

I am just asking for something that at least counts better then what DICE could give us. Free contact.....like what? Another half-assed map with bugs and everything?
                          Actually, they should promise to expose mods on the BF2 popup advert at the start.

Comment

A wha?!

Comment

Not looking good for EA is it ?

Comment

Herding Cats

I agree with the comment above.

No stats points = no Commander.

The Commander does provide an important element to the game.

Ok, most of us now know the sweet spots to hit on each map and do so automatically, but if there's no human element - there's a lack of innovation. A bot commander would be right tedious.

Since I started on BF2 last year, it's been interesting to see how us humes have actually developed the game as regards gameplay.

This ain't CS! Anything less than what BF2 has been (i.e. more automation) is a real step backward.

So while stats can be a controversial issue (qv my point on stats noobs), they do give the Commander some consolation prize for having to herd cats - i.e. BF2 players!

Comment

Working...
                                X