Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the j10 wasn't there then which jet pwns all?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If the j10 wasn't there then which jet pwns all?

F35 is the most fun jet in th egame

J10 sucks ***

I like the canon on the SU-34 as well

Comment

Originally posted by VEThrifty View Post
      The Marines operate the majority of their F-18s from the ground, and, imagine that, it's the only part of the game that's close to real.
      F18 take off from carriers as well.

I could only imagine how good Wake would be with 2 F18s instead of 2 flying turds.

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd View Post
        which is exactly what i need when I turn sideways to slip through trees on wake to break j10 locks.

i thought you said the j-10 was gone?

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
          A tank can actually survive a direct bomb hit. It depends on where you hit it i think. If im not mistaking, it takes more damage when you land a bomb on its top instead of hitting it in the side. Anyway, dive bombing FTW!!
          I think you're being fooled by latency delays. It may seem as if your bombs hit the tank directly, but the server thinks you missed it by (latency * .001) seconds

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
          MiG is awesome, I agree, but all you need to counter the wide drop difference is to change the altitude at which you drop the bombs.
          You mean getting closer to the ground target before releasing the bombs? With the Mig-29, you don't need to stoop to such levels

Comment

F18

Ftw!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bird Killer View Post
              You mean getting closer to the ground target before releasing the bombs? With the Mig-29, you don't need to stoop to such levels
              I mean higher.

Comment

Originally posted by colony View Post
                The F18 should replace the F35 on every map.

Who are the crackheads voting for the F35? I love it too, but against any of the other jets, it falls short.
                If you fly it right you can won Wake servers.

Also I kinda agree, why did they make one plane so unbalanced vs the J10??? It's just crap.

Also DICE,I wish ya put 3D sights instead of 2 like ya said, either way, great game overall...

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
                  I mean higher.
                  Elaborate
                  My 2 year high school education in physics isn't getting it

At best, won't the chances and degree of damages the target diminish if you release the bombs at higher altitudes?

Comment

Originally posted by colony View Post
                    F18 take off from carriers as well.

I could only imagine how good Wake would be with 2 F18s instead of 2 flying turds.
                    MAN i could only imagine the Tking that would entail. being flung with a bungie across the deck of the carrier as your entire team is on it, thats like everyone spawning on the runway.

i picked the F18, most noob friendly jet aside from J10 due to the difficulty in missles hitting it, but the F35 is funnest to use, best response but wide turning, also 500 rounds bullets helps to, hovering over a flag mowing down troops.

Comment

physics
                      At best, won't the chances and degree of damages the target diminish if you release the bombs at higher altitudes?

Dude, I think you got the wrong game.

Comment

Elaborate
                        My 2 year high school education in physics isn't getting it

The bombs are placed wider for the MiG, meaning, in order for both of them to drop at the same spot they need a little more flight time. Thus, release higher.

Comment

F35. Overall I prefer it to all the other jets if the J-10 was a non issue. The mig is actually easy to take down with the F-35. and you can lose the mig everytime with the F-35... if you get on a F-18 with a Mig you can easily keep up with the F-18 and gun him down even if all your missles miss. Zatar wetlands is actually a very good flying map, the F-35 vs. Mig is a very balanced match.

I used to think the F-18 was the best for me personally, but I found a few weaknesses that are difficult to overcome, like the low airspeed in general, makes it easy to outrun, even in a mig, at altitude. and the wide turning radius. The strato run in the F-35 gives you much more initiative and gives you the luxury of picking where the fight happens, your judgement is the only caveat.

Comment

Originally posted by ||3RB||MOBB View Post
                            F35. Overall I prefer it to all the other jets if the J-10 was a non issue. The mig is actually easy to take down with the F-35. and you can lose the mig everytime with the F-35... if you get on a F-18 with a Mig you can easily keep up with the F-18 and gun him down even if all your missles miss. Zatar wetlands is actually a very good flying map, the F-35 vs. Mig is a very balanced match.

I used to think the F-18 was the best for me personally, but I found a few weaknesses that are difficult to overcome, like the low airspeed in general, makes it easy to outrun, even in a mig, at altitude. and the wide turning radius. The strato run in the F-35 gives you much more initiative and gives you the luxury of picking where the fight happens, your judgement is the only caveat.
                            I just cant agree with that. If all youve got in the F35B is stratorunning, and youre matched up against a MiG pilot who knows that trade, he will quickly adjust his tactics to counter the stratorun. I can ditch almost any F35B pilot in the MiG in less than 3 turns, all I need is 1 and a half, F35B has nothing on the MiG except for MiGs voulnerability to missiles, and even that is all up to the pilot to balance out.

I love the F18, as a F35B pilot who flies with 80% - 90% throttle on dogfights (chase), F18 is like a souped up F35B, and during evasions F18 is the ONLY plane you can throttle down with in order to ditch the jets. Higher acceleration means its also easy to pick the trail up and end behind the target using the simpliest maneuver in BF2. The Maverick maneuver LOL.

The difference between the MiG and F18 isnt that great to be complaining about, its almost a fair fight with both jets having their own strenghts to balance it out.

Its awesome to take the fight to high altitudes with the F18 as the MiG pilot will have to keep playing with the throttle to not to run ahead, in the same time the F18 pilot can easily correct the distance, evading the lock and staying out of machine gun range. And while MiG is a little better because its straightforward easier to use, F18 is not too far behind in qualities MiG supercedes it, while having a few tricks that MiG just cant match. The low AB count is a total kick in the nuts though...

Comment

Mig-29 is pretty nifty.

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
                                isnt the jsf the f35b?
                                yup or joint strike fighter

Comment

Working...
                                X