Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the j10 wasn't there then which jet pwns all?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If the j10 wasn't there then which jet pwns all?

Actually chris, in practical application, the mig gets owned by the F-35, this is probably one of the few scenarios if you have two very good pilots the F-35 will dominate the mig everytime, and chris, there is no way for the mig to keep up with the F35 in a strato run, when you get online in the next few days I'll show ya, if you get it down right, and do it properly you lose every single jet that tails you, even if he spots you.

This is huge because with the Mig's missle magnet attributes and the F-35's hit and run capabilities it makes it for a more one sided battle for the F-35's favor. If you dont stratorun... well you will be in for a much tougher encounter, this is not theory, this is what I do and always works, and I do it against very skilled pilots. Ask N2k and metallica chris, I've flown with N2k and metalica and you routinly see them zipping accross your mini map... it works, let me show you once before you doubt it... youll be surprised.

Comment

I have been using stratorun myself long time ago before it hit public. Ive also used the MiG against stratorunners. MiG will own the JSF if the pilot anticipates the stratorun, it will simply outturn the JSF and launch the missiles before it reaches the sufficient altitude. Furthermore, try this- Take the MiG to 800- 850 and launch the missiles at MiGs own (albeit slower) stratorun. A good chance for the F35B to not to be able to outrun the missiles.

Comment

Alright... What exactly is a stratorun? Is it when you go high to outrun missiles?

Comment

j10..

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
            I have been using stratorun myself long time ago before it hit public. Ive also used the MiG against stratorunners. MiG will own the JSF if the pilot anticipates the stratorun, it will simply outturn the JSF and launch the missiles before it reaches the sufficient altitude. Furthermore, try this- Take the MiG to 800- 850 and launch the missiles at MiGs own (albeit slower) stratorun. A good chance for the F35B to not to be able to outrun the missiles.
            Mig would win against F35 just about every time with 2 equally skilled pilots, unless the F35 uses sneak attacks.

Stratorun can work once in a while, but the Mig has so much afterburner fuel it doesnt really make a difference.

Comment

f35g will be used by the brits pretty soon and the marines, the british have shorter aircraft carriers becuase theie enemies are closer. f35b in real life is the second best fighter in the world(f22 is best) and its vertical take off mean you can stuff quite a few on ur ac carrier.

Comment

I am not a great pilot but I can fly if I have to and i have to say the F-18 is the best but the migs are not far behind.

Comment

Like I said, I'd be happy to demonstrate chris, log on tommorow and find me, ill either be on winnipeg fragmax server, or drunkenmasters server. I've never recorded my in game, so maybe this will be a first.

But like I said, one I hit that 700 mark, the missles barely keep up, once I hit and maintain 830- 850 flying in a straight line, the missle drops off EVERY SINGLE TIME as for the mig, its no where to be seen, and I check in rearview, to see if hes following my contrails.

I have not had one person, and fly against and with alot of very skilled people, be able to follow me doing this, and I'm not stupid and drop down to the carrier for a rearm right after I do it, since that is a common thing for people to do. So, shall we end this debate with a demonstration tommorow chris?

BTW. still trying to figure out how to record my flying so I can put it up on youtube or something.

Comment

In Battlefield 2, there is nothing that is "always" or "every time"

Comment

You dont need jets.

Blackhawk ftw

Comment

Originally posted by Bird Killer View Post
                        In Battlefield 2, there is nothing that is "always" or "every time"
                        You will "always" die in an F-35B unless I'm in the J10 where the missiles miss "every time".

It's like I'm the only one.

Comment

Bomb demage will NOT decrease with altitude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by camperstrike
                          You will "always" die in an F-35B unless I'm in the J10 where the missiles miss "every time".

It's like I'm the only one.
                          Actually, I've found that my missles have been hitting J10s much more often, beware pubing nubs!!!!! lol

Comment

Just wait till EA picks one of the jets to pack a nuclear bomb into...the carrier rape will be unbelievable

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd
                              Just wait till EA picks one of the jets to pack a nuclear bomb into...the carrier rape will be unbelievable
                              It'll have a 1m blast radius :laugh:

Comment

lol ea tends to make weapons NOTHING liek their eal life counter parts ebcause if they did then U.S. would win all the time, m16.m248 would be WAAAY to accurate, sraw would blow anything apart in one hit, and marines would have body armor that can take an svd hit to the chest with no damage, dont even get me started on the uber l33t m1a2

Comment

Working...
                                X