Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the j10 wasn't there then which jet pwns all?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If the j10 wasn't there then which jet pwns all?

Originally posted by waaah_wah
    Its good to fly and all, but its pretty easy to take down. F18 on the other hand can avoid pretty much anything.
    I don't know, the fun for me in flying is a responsive jet that can bomb and strafe well and looks like a sexy beast. The f-35 is great and props to all who can fly well with it against the j-10 (yes you metal) but it's just plain ugly in my opinion. Reminds me of a tortuous tortoise.

oh and rocket, the euro fighter is just as responsive as a hang glider.

Seriously, what is the fun in flying any jet that can evade almost all missiles or can shoot 2-3 missiles and kill your opponent.

Additionally, I know players who think as themselves as great "pilots" (quotations since it's a game after all) since they have found ways of exploiting the game mechanics. Yes there are ways to evade missiles. Personally, I don't do that and consider myself and above average game pilot but by no means an exceptional GAME pilot.

Yes it's a game and I laugh every time I see post about people raving about there "skills".

Thank you all for reading my ramblings

Please continue playing

I'm finished now

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
      isnt the jsf the f35b?
      my mistake,

any way where is it ?

Comment

F-35

MIG is ok but also easy to shoot down.

Comment

I think the F18 because it has dual boosters....

Idontknow, i like the f35b and the f18

Comment

f35b would own cuz u could bomb the $hit out the ground and nothing flying could shoot you down..

The only thing better would be loading up a C-130 and dropping a stick on a spawn point!!

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst View Post
              F-35B.. obviously.. lol well only if you know how to fly it... otherwise SU-30
              Agreed, on the F35B part, then I'd pick the F15E

Comment

A tie between the Su-30 and F-18. Im kinda biased towards the F-18, but I know that all the F-18 has on the Flanker, is 2 extra missiles.

Comment

I love the Mig-29, it not only is a competitive fighter against the F/A-18, but probably the best bomber as a fighter since its two bombs are closest together than any other fighters. This means you have a higher probability of destroying armors which requires either a direct hit with one bomb or near hits with two bombs.

F-35B takes the place of being the most enjoyable aircraft to fly in. Although it is impressively agile, it's stable and smooth unlike its nemises the J-10.

F/A-18 takes the place of being the most stable aircraft for me.

Comment

The F18 should replace the F35 on every map.

Who are the crackheads voting for the F35? I love it too, but against any of the other jets, it falls short.

Comment

MiG is awesome, I agree, but all you need to counter the wide drop difference is to change the altitude at which you drop the bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by colony View Post
                        The F18 should replace the F35 on every map.

Who are the crackheads voting for the F35? I love it too, but against any of the other jets, it falls short.

The Marines operate the majority of their F-18s from the ground, and, imagine that, it's the only part of the game that's close to real.

Comment

I'm surprised so many people said the F-35. For me its a flying coffin. I've had some great dogfighting with the F-18. I was flying Migs and Euro fighters last night. I fought the same pilots and did much better with the Euro. Felt more stable and was easier to control. The Mig seems very touchy.

Comment

how many people here have played those mods that have just the planes from BF2 in them? The special meps that just have all the planes in them?

Hahah, that would be funny if something like thoses became ranked! Most pilots would evaporate from regular game play over night. Except the ones that think they are so great because they can bomb the deck of the carrier.

Comment

Originally posted by Bird Killer View Post
                              I love the Mig-29, it not only is a competitive fighter against the F/A-18, but probably the best bomber as a fighter since its two bombs are closest together than any other fighters. This means you have a higher probability of destroying armors which requires either a direct hit with one bomb or near hits with two bombs.

F-35B takes the place of being the most enjoyable aircraft to fly in. Although it is impressively agile, it's stable and smooth unlike its nemises the J-10.

A tank can actually survive a direct bomb hit. It depends on where you hit it i think. If im not mistaking, it takes more damage when you land a bomb on its top instead of hitting it in the side. Anyway, dive bombing FTW!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bird Killer View Post

+1, I have to vote for the F-18

Comment

Working...
                                X