X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TotalBF2 vs. BF2s?

Originally posted by old sch00l View Post
    lol. Id talk taktics but would require private forum for that
    Also, as for tactics, I want to hold off till next week before we start talking about squads, tactics. Keep stuff in the back of your head about what you think we need to bring to the table. Oli will get a chat setup for you guys (EU) if you want, I will show him how it works.

We are going to need to fill out our rooster though and see where we stand, we have a lot of good players on this site that are still on the fence.

Comment

shoot them off it :P

as for chat, you could host a big xfire convo, but i reckon that your thing would be better. and alot of people already have xfire

Comment

You'd be surprised how many people don't run x-fire.

Comment

they dont have to run it 24/7 just to go on when some important aspects are being discussed. with like a forwarning PM telling them whats being discussed

i'm just trying to throw ideas about to help get us organised

Comment

Ok, I will get one setup. I think I will make it open to both NA and EU, might as well not divide the two groups till we get closer.

Comment

ha, i just checked i have you on xfire already, didn't realise

would be helpful to not split it as it would mean we'd have more minds to gather ideas and tacts.

well all this thinking is hurting my head so i'm gonna sleep on it

Comment

Originally posted by Sars99 View Post
                ha, i just checked i have you on xfire already, didn't realise

would be helpful to not split it as it would mean we'd have more minds to gather ideas and tacts.

well all this thinking is hurting my head so i'm gonna sleep on it
                Maybe you'll wake up with a PM for chat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sars99 View Post
                  erm... dunno if its been set but for tags could we not just go for

[Total]

rather then that thing spawn came up with (imo it looks silly)
                  im surprised no-one mentioned [TBF2] just as BF2s has [BF2s] surely would make for sense

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto View Post
                    im surprised no-one mentioned [TBF2] just as BF2s has [BF2s] surely would make for sense
                    I think I deleted the PM, maybe DesertFalcon can forward it.

Actually, it is over here (1st&2nd page):

and my eloquent response!

Comment

you can have the cmtbf2 tag ill sick to the tbf2 one

Comment

I like the stripes, =TBF2= , verses the brackets, but I am going to be proud to have whatever you come up with. oh, and for some reason, for me, both those links went to the same place. ?? ..so I havent seen your response.

Comment

Im in.
                          My xfire is Neptune15, same with my bf2 account.
                          im pretty much average everything except maybe excel slightly in jets.

Comment

Originally posted by (TM)KillJoy View Post
                            I like the stripes, =TBF2= , verses the brackets, but I am going to be proud to have whatever you come up with. oh, and for some reason, for me, both those links went to the same place. ?? ..so I havent seen your response.
                            Yeah, I would prefer that, looks like it should adorn a car or a Van Halen album. Corrected the links.

Comment

=TBF2= IS nice

nice to get in compo mode now and again

I would expect a resonable discusion between both parties as to which maps we play.

+ Admin watching the match: pref 6 but 3 will do [hack watch]
                              of course, there are NO RULES!?

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto View Post
                                you can have the cmtbf2 tag ill sick to the tbf2 one
                                You know, you are the only Admin from Total to sign up. The Admin(s) from BF2s have signed up.

Comment

Working...
                                X