• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TBF2 Ownage Returns

I'll be General.

Or w/e just give me a jet.

Comment

well their forum is very competitive, and they plan on completely decimating us, most of the people on their site play to win, which is what BF2 is supposed to be about, whoever says this is supposed to be a casual fun match try reading their post on this, i would like to play to the best of my ability to show them we are not a bunch of rollovers but that is impossible when they bring 16 of their best to 3 of our best along with 13 various sargeants that have no clue on our team, while they proceed to baserape us for 290 of the 300 tickets remaining.

Comment

im in, but i still think things need to be drastically different.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
          yeah but they are very simmilar besides it wont really matter since Autobalance will be off.
          yea thats why wed need an admin to devide us into two sides

when we played before, one side were BFROE guys, the other side were tbf2 members

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
            well their forum is very competitive, and they plan on completely decimating us, most of the people on their site play to win, which is what BF2 is supposed to be about, whoever says this is supposed to be a casual fun match try reading their post on this, i would like to play to the best of my ability to show them we are not a bunch of rollovers but that is impossible when they bring 16 of their best to 3 of our best along with 13 various sargeants that have no clue on our team, while they proceed to baserape us for 290 of the 300 tickets remaining.
            I agree, those boys over there are aggressive. And you are right, they are going to play to win. I think at this point, this thread should be divided and new one created. Those that want to get in a serious match and go all out, in one thread and those that want to just have a fun friendly match with their peers on this site, stay in this thread.

I know for sure that I talk a lot of trash. But I am willing to go try and back it up. There are a few cats on this site that have some balls, but I hate to make more enemies by me saying it, I don't think we have a enough hard hitters on this site. Being on here for a few years, I can say that we have a small pool of l33t players and a large group of casual players. But I don't want to get into all the politics involved in why they have a bigger pool then MyIS has been able to accumulate, but I will say, they draw serious players over there. Most of the serious players here have moved on.

I am down to go represent and I will play as well as I can. But I want to know that if I go into a match, half the f***'in team is not going to try to play sniper or sit at the bottle necks to try and spam points.

People that sign up for the match need to be players that are going to push, push, push. They are not going to spam the chat, and they are going to play to win. I am not sure how many CAL level players we have here, but I know for sure they have plently over there. Yeah, they have n00bs over there too, but they grow up quicker over there then here.

So again, if you want to sign up, be ready to fight and kick ****ing ***. If you have never been in a real fight in your life, and don't understand what fighting for your respect is, then maybe you should not sign up. A match with BF2s is not going be a friendly volley of ammo, it is going to be them coming to make us all look like a bunch of pu$$ies. And I don't want to get beat when I know that I personally, I am a good match against any excellent pubber.

Yeah, I am cocky, but they are all cocky at BF2s, and people at TBF2 are going to need to have a hardcore attitude if they want to beat someone that wants to 'win' as opposed to someone that wants to 'play'. It is not going to be about points, it is going to be about the last ticket.

Comment

Im pretty sure wed win

we have a few really good jet whores here(smart jet whores)

Ive seen them play and trust me, most of those guys at bf2s arent a good match for em

I dont know to many chopper whores here but cmon, I can deal with that lol jk

I duno about infantry but Im sure we wouldnt be easy to beat, most of those guys there are young and dont understand some things, yea its not only a game, it requiers thinking, not just being able to shoot and kill fast

which site has more usefull threads??

this one of course coz people here know more and want to share it, I remember playing against BFROE, it was a good match on kark, some very good teamplay from some of our members

Comment

Well, I am down to bring the heat. Just remember though, we only have two planes in most maps, and one attack helo (except something like Kubra or Dragon).

We would need people that are good on their feet. I have a couple in mind that I need to PM for this if it is a match. I'll drop my [BDSM]RocketChild tag for a day!

Comment

me and predrag in chopper, , lets show em a few things on how to fly/gun

Originally posted by RocketChild
                  Well, I am down to bring the heat. Just remember though, we only have two planes in most maps, and one attack helo (except something like Kubra or Dragon).

We would need people that are good on their feet. I have a couple in mind that I need to PM for this if it is a match. I'll drop my [BDSM]RocketChild tag for a day!
                  hmm good on foot eh....i can forgo the chopper a few rounds.

Comment

Im up for it, I know a few really good chopper whores on that site but i dont think they play anymore so wed prolly dominate in the chopper

Comment

I'll try and make it if I don't work one of those days.

Which I'm damn sure I will be working.

Comment

Lol well I know a few people that are technically registered here but don't post.. so they are technically part of tbf2, but are at a competition level.
                        Well I might be able to get quite a few people if you want to rape BF2S.. shouldn't be that hard. I have an account their too but have like 2 posts.. lol.

I can do Jets/Choppers/Infy.. No tanks, no squadleading (i'm a killer not a SL), no commanding.

But as far as commanders, we would need someone that can random spot really fast, and everyone playing would have to ignore the constant "enemy spotted".

Would also need a TS server (TS is better because you have 1 squad per channel and the commander is in their own channel talking to the squads).

And as far as strats I have that covered if need be too. Just let me know the maps ahead of time so I can find them.

Comment

Well, OK, should we just get a rough scrim setup for Saturday on a server? See how everyone plays? Just a pub server, nothing special, if we can connect, great, if it is full of other non-TBF2 people, well, try again?

Comment

We can probably get 6-12 people together on a public server friday.

Comment

I would like to be a part of this, is it stock only?

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst View Post
                                Lol well I know a few people that are technically registered here but don't post.. so they are technically part of tbf2, but are at a competition level.
                                Well I might be able to get quite a few people if you want to rape BF2S.. shouldn't be that hard. I have an account their too but have like 2 posts.. lol.

I can do Jets/Choppers/Infy.. No tanks, no squadleading (i'm a killer not a SL), no commanding.

But as far as commanders, we would need someone that can random spot really fast, and everyone playing would have to ignore the constant "enemy spotted".

Would also need a TS server (TS is better because you have 1 squad per channel and the commander is in their own channel talking to the squads).

And as far as strats I have that covered if need be too. Just let me know the maps ahead of time so I can find them.
                                So, you gonna dig up all the 3UK strats for me? sweet thx man

Comment

Working...
                                X