TBF2 Ownage Returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TBF2 Ownage Returns

~~~IM going to check with MYis and see if we can have a match against the BF2s Community~

Its been awhile since we had one of these I think we should have one next weekend (not this coming one) on saturday and sunday afternoon.

I think we will have better luck now since its summer and im going to organize it better. This time Xfire IS MANDATORY you will NOT be added to the list unless you add me on xfire. If you do not attend and you say you will without letting me know you wont be able to show you will not be able to attend the next 2.

Im going to organize this diffrently I will appoint 2 well known people who say they can come to be the leader of a team people will be divided into 2 teams for easier managament allthough teams will end up being decided on who gets in first and if the other 2 captains and i see it as fair (captains will be on opposite teams).

Ill look to get a server right now im looking for a 32 man server unless we get alot of signers but keep in mind no matter how hard you try not all of them are going to show. ill have to look into if MYIs would let us use their TS.

Im prediciting that we will get around 30 people right now on saturday at the peak since this is our first day and im lowballing. I think this should be the map rotation.

Strike At Karkand- 16
    Strike At Karkand- 16
    Gulf Of Oman- 32
    Gulf Of oman- 32
    Zatar Wetlands- 32
    Zatar Wetlands- 32
    Sharqi Peninsula- 64
    Mashtuur city-32
    Mashtuur City-32

(Sharqi is one round because it is a 64 man map)

Everything is subject to change.

My xfire is: Desertfalcon2 and i will usally be on gTeamspeak if im in AFK mode then just get my attention somehow my speakers are on or just call me with Xfire.

Re: TBF2 Ownage Returns

I wish we could do it on a mod..

Comment

those guys at bf2s are talking about tbf2 VS bf2s match or w\e

we should try to do that

Comment

Doing it on a mod the first time would be very difficult we have a better chance of succes with vannila if we get at least 30 people in then we can start talking about having it ona mod but even then it wont be easy.

Originally posted by [AH1z]Predrag

we should try to do that
        ill look into that

Comment

fark karkand

Comment

we should try to do that
            Damn, I don't know that would be interesting. I have been wanting to see a matchup like that for a long time. BF2s is a busy freaking site too.

Comment

Do it.

Comment

And for the love of God people, ACTUALLY TURN UP this time...

Seriously. You don't even have to move from your chair.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon
                  Doing it on a mod the first time would be very difficult we have a better chance of succes with vannila if we get at least 30 people in then we can start talking about having it ona mod but even then it wont be easy.

ill look into that
                  if you menage to get this started then we should have [tbf2] tags and they should use [bf2s]

Comment

if you menage to get this started then we should have [tbf2] tags and they should use [bf2s]
                    yeah but they are very simmilar besides it wont really matter since Autobalance will be off.

Comment

we should try to do that
                      yea that'd be hardcore I'm down with that. There should be a policy that dictates who from TBF2 is eligible though, like going by rank or w/e. Otherwise there'd probably be too many people wanting to play.

Comment

sounds like fun, i know there are at least 30 skilled players on Tbf2, but um... is anyone allowed to join up, IE 350point PFCs just learning and asking how they use unlocks?, because this is a competition and i dunno bout you guys but it would be nice to win and show them up, since they are laughing in our face over there.

Comment

Sydus anyone will be allowed to show up we have to fill up the slots a PFC is better then noone. We have some really good people here but most of the good people are active and will post here before we fill the slots. we will probably have people that dont show anyway and it would good to have backup.

Comment

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock View Post
                            yea that'd be hardcore I'm down with that. There should be a policy that dictates who from TBF2 is eligible though, like going by rank or w/e. Otherwise there'd probably be too many people wanting to play.
                            I agree. If this is just a free-for-all, who gives a flip, but if this is about reputation, I think the seasoned players should really represent our site. I hate to exclude people, I honestly do not want to get elitist. But if this is going to be a challenge, we better come with the players that can bring it. Because if you are talking only 32 players from this site...that is a small number. I hate to think that I would not get picked too because we are talking 32 people.

I know I am a strong infantry player. Pilot nope...tanker, well it has been awhile...squadleader, you betcha!

I know there are some Sgts on this site that can do a fine job. Maybe we should just have a TBF2 scrim against our own people and then from that lot, we see whom should go forward to a comp.

Comment

Rocket we wont need to exclude people I dont think we will have that many people but if we do we may just have some people switchout when the map changes.

Comment

Working...
                              X