Dropping Some Presents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dropping Some Presents

umm...Not a big deal... That happens everyday, I could bring a screenshot like that. 3/10

Comment

Originally posted by xSONOFZIPST3Rx View Post
      nothing special c it every day

1/10
      its abotu capuring the moment, you see a fish jump mout of water nothign special, but you caught the moment

Comment

Originally posted by MC_phresh View Post
        its abotu capuring the moment, you see a fish jump mout of water nothign special, but you caught the moment
        omg...someone who understands the significance of a decent action-shot....

POTDs are supposed to capture a moment, not be some stupid photoshopped crap picture, or some staged picture of guys standing on a plane...

i submitted this one....u ppl can hate on it all u want, thas ur right....but its a hell of alot better than what ive seen being posted lately...what have u guys offered?

different taste is all, i dont like POTDs that are supposed to be 'funny' or photoshopped, or staged....but u guys seem to love that crap...god only knows why :shakehead:

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp View Post
          omg...someone who understands the significance of a decent action-shot....

POTDs are supposed to capture a moment, not be some stupid photoshopped crap picture, or some staged picture of guys standing on a plane...

i submitted this one....u ppl can hate on it all u want, thas ur right....but its a hell of alot better than what ive seen being posted lately...what have u guys offered?

different taste is all, i dont like POTDs that are supposed to be 'funny' or photoshopped, or staged....but u guys seem to love that crap...god only knows why :shakehead:
          And they still ***** about it.

Comment

IMO PotD are either supposed to be interesting or funny AND not be staged. I havn't seen a true PotD in ages (except that one with the angry engineer).

Comment

Umm nothing good on this pic. Just a plane bombing.

Comment

nice timing... but nothing that great

Comment

Working...
                X